Chapter 11

T'Challa POV
I sat in my study trying to get through the mountain of papers that I had to go through with Shuri and the other scientists in Wakanda.

Key word is trying. I couldn't concentrate on the words in front of me. All I could think about was Alessia.

She was just so......beautiful. Her fiery strawberry blonde hair had burned before me like embers. Eye catching and hypnotizing. Her sapphire blue eyes glittered like actual gems. They were warm, odd considering how blue is always associated with the cold, but they were possibly the warmest color I've ever seen. Her skin was looked so smooth and felt so soft when I briefly touched her hand. Her skin reminded me of milk.

Then there was her personality. She was so curious, like a little lion cub, and smart. She was funny and a bit childish giving her an innocent aura. She was kind and open minded though, very accepting and understanding. Not judgmental. She was honest however, and didn't shy away from the cold hard truth. No matter about how unpleasant it was. Like her appearance though, she was soft and warm. She reminded me of a baby animal, or possibly a delicate flower.

Her appearance and personality were very different from what I was used to with the women of Wakanda. They were all strong, and hard, and cold. But like Alessia they were honest and loyal.

I'm abruptly pulled from my thoughts when Shuri burst in and demanded "Did you authorize this?!" I looked at her baffled and asked "What?" She then repeats "Did you authorize this!" I look at her, still confused and ask "Authorize what?" She seems even more annoyed by this and says "Did you authorize for SHEILD agents to do a check up on Bucky."

I froze when she said SHEILD agents and slowly said "No I did not......" I then asked "Did they say who was coming?" She looked at me in confusion and annoyance but still answered "No...just that they were friends of yours" before she could say another word I leapt to my feet and began heading towards the throne room to make preparations for our guests.

Shuri followed behind me demanding to know what was going on, but I merely waved her off and said that I would explain everything later.

It was her, it had to be. She was the only agent outside of the Avengers that had contact with and befriended. She was coming here, to Wakanda and I had to make sure that she had a good time here. Perhaps we can become better acquainted and she'll visit more.

She's kind, quiet, and respectful so my mother will like her. She's also intelligent and gifted with computers so Shuri will try to test her skills and abilities and maybe even befriend her. Sadly she won't be able to meet my father, but I know that he would've enjoyed her presence too.

I couldn't wait to see her again and I felt jittery with excitement and nervousness for our reunion.