Chapter 2: Taking Over An Outpost

(Kick and RED Team are seen gathering as they get close to an outpost.)

RED Scout: Hey, I can see the base from here.

RED Soldier: Excellent.

Kick: Okay, what now?

RED Scout: Alright, let's go over the planning. I'll run around and be awesome.

(RED Spy hits RED Scout.)

RED Spy: Nope, let's take them down like a team.

Kick: Teamwork, huh?

RED Spy: That's right. Soldier, Heavy, push in from the opening. Pyro, Demoman, take the outpost through the sides.

RED Pyro: (muffled) Got it.

RED Soldier: Okay...

RED Spy: The rest of us will sneak behind the enemy soldiers, and then... stab time.

Kick: That's a good plan.

RED Spy: Gentlemen, let's do this!

(They prepare to tave over the enemy outpost.)

RED Spy: Everyone ready?

Kick: We're in position.

RED Spy: Okay, on three. One, two, three!

Kick: Commencing assault!

(Then they invade the outpost as the Neon-Federation soldiers notice that.)

N-F Soldier: Intruders!

(The Neon-Federation Soldiers charge at Kick and The RED Team, who do the same.)

RED Heavy: HIIIIYAAAAAAA! HERE I COOOOOME!

(RED Heavy shoves some Neon-Federation Soldiers off. He has no problem dealing with them at all. One of them tries to sneak, only to be stabbed by RED Spy and the other is shot down by Kick.)

Kick: Can we play too?

(One of the Neon-Federation Soldiers tries to hold RED Medic, but gets kicked in the balls.)

RED Medic: In my medical opinion, you got caged!

(RED Heavy takes another Neon-Federation Soldier down before dealing with a somewhat strong Neon-Federation Soldier. RED Sniper shoots the enemy soldier in the head.)

RED Sniper: Piss off, you bloody chicken nugget!

(RED Demoman and another Neon-Federation Soldier are exchanging shots as the Demoman gains the upper hand.)

RED Demoman: I just got one thing.

(RED Demoman whistles, and RED Soldier takes the Neon-Federation Soldier down. Two more charge at him, but Kick and RED Spy stop and kill them.)

(Timeskip)

(The heroes have managed to take over the outpost.)

RED Soldier: Mission Accomplished.

(Suddenly some masked figures come in, and RED Scout aims at them.)

RED Scout: Stop!

OF Purple Merc: Whoa whoa whoa, we didn't come to fight

(Kick and the RED Team get confused.)

OF Red Merc: We saw your fight, and we got rather impressed by seeing how you took those pricks down.

RED Spy: Well... promise us help, and we'll let you live.

OF Blue Merc: Deal.

OF Green Merc: Okay.

OF Red Merc: Very well.

Kick: Then welcome to the team.

RED Soldier: From now on, you are Americans.

(The Open Fortress mercenaries nod in agreement as they join the team and the screen fades out.)