Chapter 8: Final Battle (Part 2)

(Gru, Lucy, Dru, Jack the Tankdog and Gru's children are seen fighting some of the Union Students while the rest of Kick's crew fights off the Enemy Soldiers. Saji charges at them, but RED Scout sees him.)

RED Scout: Hey, nice kneecaps.

(RED Scout throws a butcher knife at Saji's kneecaps, and it slices off half of his leg. RED Spy stabs him to death, and finally Gru breaks his neck.)

Gru: And don't forget it. Power isn't everything.

(Some enemy soldiers feel that they are in disadvantage and try to retreat, only for Gray Mann to come in piloting a powerful mechanical suit and shove them off.)

Gray Mann: You disappoint me, and you still dare say you're my men?

(Kick comes in.)

Kick: You're Gray Mann?

Gray Mann: And you're a Ghost, aren't you?

Kick: No, I am a soldier. Surrender right now!

Gray Mann: Please, this is a good opportunity to test this new mechanical suit.

Kick: (in mind) That suit... it's different from the other ones.

(Then Jack the Tankdog barks before charging at Gray Mann.)

Gru: Jack, don't do this, he's very strong, he might hurt you.

(Gray Mann shoves Jack.)

Kick: JAAAAACK! (charges at Gray Mann) Miserable!

(Kick tries to attack Gray Mann, who dodges, and then he shoots, but the villains blocks the stots like they're nothing. He charges at him, but Gray Mann quickly appears before Kick, much for his surprise, and then he punches the soldier, who doesn't give up and charges at him again. They exchange blows.)

Gray Mann: What's up? Is this all you can do?

(Gray Man grabs Kick's hands, and then he knees him before slamming him down to the ground.)

Gray Mann: I thought you were a ghost at first. (grabs Kick's leg) But it looks like your abilities can't compare to mine.

(Gray Mann throws Kick into a truck, and then he approaches him while the others are still dealing with the Enemy Soldiers and Union Students. RED Medic checks on Jack the Tankdog.)

RED Medic: Jack? JACK!

(Kick gets up as he sees Gray Mann still approaching him.)

Kick: (in mind) I can't beat him. Despite my abilities, not even my weapons can deal a single damage on him...

Gray Mann: (chuckles) How many more seconds can you stand?

(Gray Mann shoots a laser from his suit, and Kick dodges. Then the soldier charges to punch Gray Mann, but the villain chuckles as he isn't fazed at all, and then he punches Kick into a wall before grabbing him and shoving him off. The then keeps beating him.)

Gray Mann: I'm not done yet!

(Gray Mann keeps beating him as the sounds can be heard through the base. Back to Gray Mann, he is still beating Kick.)

Kick: (in mind) I won't give up. I can't be defeated!

Gray Mann: TAKE THIS!

(Gray Man punches Kick away before approaching him.)

Kick: (in mind) Listen up, everyone.

(Then it cuts to each member of Kick's crew.)

Kick: (in mind) Give me a bit of your energies. (gets up) Lend to me some of your energies, please.