Chapter 3: Invasion on Chicago (Part 1)

(Kick, RED Team and the Open Fortress Mercenaries are seen driving their jeeps towards Chicago.)

Mercenary: What's our first mission?

RED Spy: We are going to Chicago. It looks like our old archenemy had already made his first move.

Kick: We have to flush them out as fast as possible.

(Cut to Chicago, various soldiers from Neon-Federation, Sir Pentious' Shadow Company and Commander Taylor's Atlas Corporation are seen invading the town along with some villains which Kick knows very well.)

Man-Ray: Bad news, guys. A group of mercenaries had taken over one of our outposts.

Amon: That's impossible.

Hawkmoth: Put impossible in that. It looks like a member of the Task Force STALKER is among them.

(The soldiers are confused about what Hawkmoth said.)

N-F. Soldier: What?

D. Bubble: We thought he was killed when Almagro's Factory exploded.

????: Really?

(Then they turn to see Kick, The RED Team and the Open Fortress Mercenaries.)

Wesker: So like Team Decade wasn't enough for us to deal with, now we have to deal with you. Daniel would be disappointed.

RED Engineer: Team Decade?

RED Spy: Daniel? Who is this Daniel?

Wesker: Nevermind. Soldiers, execute the heroes!

A. C. Soldier: Roger.

(Then they draw their weapons as the villains leave the battlefield.)

RED Soldier: ATTAAAAAAAAACK!

(The Heroes fight the enemy soldiers as Kick starts mentioning Team Decade.)

Kick: About Team Decade... they are the greates team of young heroes I could ever meet. (shoots down a Neon-Federation Soldier) Their leader is Lincoln White, formerly known as Lincoln Loud, who became Kamen Rider Decade thanks to the Decadriver given to him by Jimmy Neutron. (stabs a Shadow Company Soldier) His teammates are the Cartoon Network Heroes... (kills an Atlas Corporation Soldier) The Justice Underground... (takes down some more soldiers) The HuMane Six... (kills all incoming soldiers) Tokuro Zankoku, also known as Kamen Rider Diend... (the team proceeds) Sunset Shimmer, Kamen Rider Kiva-La...

(Suddenly more enemy soldiers come in.)

Kick: S.T.A.R.S., Decepticons, the team I was officially in...

RED Soldier: You used to be at BLU Team?

RED Spy: No, soldier. He refers to the group he used to work, The Ghosts.

Kick: (chokes a Neon-Federation Soldier) Exactly. And there was also G.I.G.N., the Nicktoons who earned Lincoln's forgiveness, some demons and the I.M.P., an interdimensional traveller named Zane Frost, and other heroes.

(Some minutes later, the heroes have taken down the enemy soldiers, but Kick can't help but to have a bad feeling about what's about to come.)

(To be continued)