Chapter 5: Invasion on Chicago (Part 3)

(Kick and his allies are seen in their Exo suits as they leave the location.)

Kick: Okay, let's follow this plan. Jack and I will go North, Gru and his crew will go South, Spy and Company will go East, and the rest goes West.

RED Scout: Wouldn't it be easy if I simply ran around being awesome...

(RED Spy slaps RED Scout.)

RED Spy: Great strategy, Kick. Splitting up saves time to take those fuckers down.

Kick: So? Are you ready?

Jack: Woof!

RED Soldier: Let's give them hell!

(Then they split up and start taking down incoming enemy forces. Kick and Jack are handling the Neon-Federation Soldiers, and they have no problem taking them down. Suddenly Kick hears his communicator beep.)

Kick: Yes?

Gru: (comm) Kick? I need your help quickly. There is a powerful enemy around where I am, and I'm having a hard time dealing with him.

Kick: Coming.

(Then Kick turns to Jack, who nods as they go to where Gru is.)

(Meanwhile, RED Team is seen killing various Shadow Company Soldiers.)

RED Sniper: Piss off, you bloody cocksuckers!

(The Open Fortress Soldiers are seen easily wiping out the Atlas Corporation Soldiers.)

OF Mercenary: Take that!

(Cut to Gru, he is seen face to face with Albert Wesker, and suddenly Kick and Jack the Tankdog come in, surprised to see Wesker, who then smirks. Then they start fighting.)

Gru: Hey, I'm in a hurry! Stay out of my way!

(Kick rapidly hits Wesker.)

Dru: Who is that guy anyway. He looks like a human, and in fact he even dresses like one.

 He looks like a human, and in fact he even dresses like one

Wesker: My name is Albert Wesker. I watched you fight. You put on quite a show, actually. Say, would you like to consider joining me? You can do whatever you want... Destroy enemies, eat good food, drink all you like... Whatever you wish. There's nothing better, I tell you. We're among the strongest beings in the world. All things considered, we should be friends.

(Jack kicks Wesker away as Lucy speaks.)

Lucy: Don't listen to any of that drivel! His heart is a ball of pure evil!

(Wesker hits Jack.)

Wesker: Oh... So you're not interested, eh? Well then, you can just die!

(Kick lands more rapid hits on Wesker.)

Gru: This guy isn't human for some reason.

Wesker: Of course I'm not a human, Gru. Not anymore. Humanity is disposable, weak as its flesh. So make no mistakes! I'll tell you now that I'm done with that life. One day soon everyone will kneel before Albert Wesker.

(Kick tries to shoot Wesker, who managed to dodge the bullets.)

????: Do you read me?! My partner is currently en route to your location! Wesker is a dangerous opponent

????: Do you read me?! My partner is currently en route to your location! Wesker is a dangerous opponent. You need teamwork to bring him down!

(Kick and Jack the Tankdog combine their attacks and bring Wesker down. Suddenly the villain sees Xeno Trunks and Xeno Goten arriving.)

Wesker: (smirks) I guess that's enough for now!

(Wesker teleports away as the saiyans arrive.)

Xeno Trunks: We gotta go after him.

(Xeno Goten nods and both start chasing after Wesker

(Xeno Goten nods and both start chasing after Wesker.)

(Timeskip)

(The citizens in Chicago are seen cheering the heroes up as they simply decide to get back to their base.)

(The First battle was won, but there are many fights awaiting Kick and his crew.)