Chapter 6: Kill or Be Killed

(Some years have passed since Kick and his crew have managed to stop the attack in Chicago. The Neon-Federation has decided to make an alliance with Union Academy.)

(Gray Mann is seen along with Daniel Almagro as they sit in front of the Union Headmasters (Ozpin, Ironwood, Sirzechs, Nezu, Hanzo, Chifuyu and Minato Namikaze.))

Daniel: So we finally meet, Union Headmasters

Ozpin: And you are the son of Diego Almagro... Daniel.

G. Mann: Yes, he is. And I am Gray Mann.

Ironwood: Well, it looks like this... Decade... is an obstacle we must take care of if we want to take over his world.

Daniel: Yeah, but he and his team are not the only ones. We need to flush a certain Ghost and his group of mercenaries.

Sirzechs: And it looks like Gru and his family are also involved in that Ghost's group...

Daniel: Exactly.

Nezu: When do we begin?

(Meanwhile in a snowy road, Kick is seen getting out of Gru's plane.)

Kick: So, what are we doing here?

(Kick looks back at Gru, who speaks.)

Gru: We're going after one of Gray Mann's sites and the man running it. Take him out, we'll be able to get Gray Mann to sing us a tune.

(Gru pushes Kick out of his helicopter and closes its door.)

(Kick then starts his mission at Akaashi Monastery as he jumps before climbing up a house and takes down one of the Union Students who was looking like a mercenary. He stabs two more of them as he proceeds with his mission.)

Kick: Gru, I took care of Gray Man's lieutenant.

Gru: Are you sure you got the right one?

Kick: How am I supposed to know he's the right one?

Gru: Take a picture of him and send it to me.

(Kick jumps again and uses a parachute before stabbing the fourth Union Student. He then shoots a distracted one in the head before jumping down again to stab the sixth Union Student. He throws a knife at the seventh as he sees an helicopter flying. He proceeds as he sees two Union Students discussing about something before he shoots one and stabs another. He climbs up to the location he took down one of the Union Students and takes a picture of him before sending it to Gru.)

Gru: Not a dice, kid. That's not your man. The guy you're loking for is supervising Gray Mann's archeological dig. Tell you what, just clear out every guy in the area who looks like he could be to charge anything more important than cleaning bathrooms and washing dishes. Nothing is more american than killing them all and letting God sort them out. Call me when you're done.

(Kick gets at an entrance and proceeds to shoot the ninth Union Student in the head. Then he grabs the tenth one and stabs him in the throat before shooting down the eleventh. He goes upstairs before jumping down to stab another Union Student, and then he climbs up before grappling to a mountain top, where he throws a grenade at a distracted Union Student as it explodes in front of him. He gets close to another door and opens it up before going upstairs and climbs up a stair before entering a house and getting out as he hears one of the Union Students speaking.)

U

U. Student: Come again, I barely caught that.

(Kick shoots him down as another Union student speaks something.)

U. Student 2: Shit, I think they found something in the caves.

(These prove to be his last words as Kick takes him down. Another Union Student can be heard.)

U. Student 3: If you can hear us, we'll keep looking up here... see if we missed something in our sweep.

U. Student 4: Let's go.

(He goes up and throws a knife at an Union Student above before getting inside and killing another one.)

Kick: I found the key on one of the bodies.

Gru: I'm out of medals, kid. Call me when the commander is dead.

(Kick glides down before stabbing one more Union Student, and then he proceeds into a ruined area, where he shoots one of the Union Students in the head, throws a knife at the distracted one and jumps down to stab the next below him. He throws a grenade at an Union Student, and it blows him away. Then he gets inside a temple, seeing it ruined inside. He jumps down and goes through an underground cave.)

Gru: They're on to me. I'm making myself scarce.

Kick: What? Wait! How am I supposed to get out of here?

Gru: Pucker up, buttercup. I'll be back when you need a lift.

(Kick jumps down to a lake and swims before grabbing a random Union Student and drowning him as he stabs him. Then he approaches another one as he gets out of the river and throws a knife at him. He does the same to another one as the one in red is stabbed by him. He blimbs up the cave as he sees two more Union Students ahead.)

U. Student: Stop that! Our headmasters want the painting. So all that shit is in your head. Keep it out of mine.

U. Student 2: Fine. Our Headmasters want it, whatever. I just hope all this is worth it.

(He takes both of them down before jumping down to take down another and shoots a distracted one's gas tank, making him burn. He goes upstairs and leaves the cave as he jumps down and takes down two more Union Students before shooting another one in sight. As he proceeds, one of them sees him.)

U. Student: Oh no, you...

(Kick stabs him before crossing a bridge, shooting another one's head and stabbing one more of them. He shoots another one in the head before jumping down and stabbing the next one. He proceeds to take down one more Union Student before jumping down to stab the one below. He plants an explosive somewhere before proceeding to throw a knife at a distracted Union Student. He jumps down to stab one more before detonating the explosive as he jumps down to take down the next Union Student and using him as a shield so he could shoot the last one down. As he arrives at a determined location...)

Gru: One second. You get him?

Kick: Yeah, I got him.

Gru: Good. I'll head up and pick you up once I finish my breakfast. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find bacon in these parts. Gru out.

(Then the screen fades out.)