Mafia king 👑

Pov 'author....

(Tv news)
"Good morning korean's time news..
Most wanted drug dealer Kim dong lee has been spot dead near han river police is on investigation and..... "
Suddenly the tv was off by a person with wide smirk it was non other than jeon Jungkook the mafia king.
But suddenly it turn into a wide smile when he heard his fav hyung...
"Kookie!!!!! "
"Yes hyung, I'm in the hall. "
"Ohh hey kook did you see the news by the way"
With smirk jk replied.
"Yes hyung"
" ohh and it won't carry on for more days I already spoke to the head chief he will handle it "
" oky hyung and shall we go to the club today, I want celebrate the my new deal " jk said with smirk.
" yeah oky I'll tell yoongi and hobi too "
Namjoon said . So this celebration is actually that Jungkook successful killed his long hated revival Kim dong lee who has been stealing jk's deals from a quite long time.

With that jk marched towards his chamber.
Once he reached he took a deep breath and glance at the photo frame on his night stand with a longing face. He shrugged off the feeling and left to take a nice long bath.
Half and hour later he got out of the bathroom and got on to comfy clothes because he wanted to sleep before he go to his little celebration. .

Mafia King's beauty sleep got disturbed with a loud bang in the door with annoyed face he opened the door to be ment with a person with a bright smile like sunshine and a short guy with a grumpy face who looked my someone dragged him out of bed. " kookie!!!!!!... "
"Hyung why did you knock on my door like that"
"Kook it's late aren't we going to the club"
That's when jk realised that he slept a bit too much than he thought.
"Ohh yeah hyung give me 10mins I get ready " with that hobi and Yoongi headed to the Hall where Namjoon was.
After almost 10 mins jungkook head down wearing a black turtle neck full sleeve with a silver chain and black leather tight pants and a leather jacket. He looked like a full course meal with his new lip piercing ....

(Imagine a leather tight pants and a leather jacket

(Imagine a leather tight pants and a leather jacket.)

(Hobi's look 👆🏻)

(Hobi's look 👆🏻)

(Namjoon's look👆🏻)

(Namjoon's look👆🏻)

( yoongi's look 👆🏻)

( yoongi's look 👆🏻)

All the four headed toward their cars and went to the club. After almost 30 mins in the night based club there came the most wanted handsome and hot bachelors in seoul. At the very moment they got down from their respective cars girl and boys started drooling over them literally imagining most creepiest hancky pancky stuffs. With a wide smirk plastered on their faces they marched inside the club to be welcome with a loud music, couples eating each others faces and some driking enjoying the music. Once they entered he went to their Usual VIP spot to celebrate their successful deal. After almost 40 mins hobi and Yoongi don't pretty drunk but Namjoon and jungkook is still sober due to their high alcohol tolerance.
" joon!! Kook!! Come let's dance let's have fun!!! "
" ohh yeah hyung you go with Yoongi hyung I'll come after a while "
"Same goes with me too" said Namjoon and jungkook.
With that our drunk duo headed to the dance floor to be meet with a beautiful girl and a boy waving their bodies to the music they had very sexy curves plus because of their tight frocks they looked so hot to attract our two hot number one bachelors..

"Hii beautiful!!!" Said yoongi with a smirk plastered on his face. " hmm hiii!! Handsome" said the pink haired boy.
"Would you like to dance with me baby boy" with Yoongi snaked his hand in the pink hair boy's waist to be surprised he didn't do anything but leaned towards Yoongi to be hit with a rock hard chest with both started swanging bodies to the music while the Pink haired boy Grinding on Yoongi. After a while Yoongi whispered something to the cute boy and both went out. Jungkook saw them going but he didn't mind because he was pretty drunk plus his dark gaze was on blonde guy who was wearing a quite a lot revealing dress from a long time now. While he was staring at the blonde guy Namjoon was having a small chat with a very beautiful guy with brown hair according to joon brown haired guy was like wold wide beautiful. After their small chat and having a bit more alcohol more than they thought Namjoon had to drag the brown haired guy out. ** idk where 😌and same goes with Yoongi🤭***
Jungkook wanted to make a move so when he was about to go the blonde he was surprised to see hobi with girl plus kissing because according to hobi we was never gonna have one time night stand or even kiss someone random until he find himself a girl. Jungkook with a evil plan in his mind pulled out is phone and took a photo but unfortunately the was not visible in the photo with that he put the phone in his pocket and went to the blonde. After some times Jungkook and the blonde guys also went... ** idk the place 🤭***

____________________________________
Hii guys actually this is my first time writing a story so please ignore the mistake and feel free to give feedback byeee..... 😊💓