Silver spoon 🔥

⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️👇🏻

If you are uncomfortable don't read.

Pov' author

After getting out of the club jk drove to the *𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙣* hotel with tae. Within a split second jungkook and tae was in the luxury hotel room. It was a huge room with a nice view of the city.

(Something like this)

Pov' jungkook
Once we entered the room I couldn't handle anymore I just attacked his plump lips it was just perfectly fitted to my lips. When I was aggressively sucking on his lips my hand slowly reached to his thick ass **ohh god isn't so thick and fluffy** . When I was squeezing his ass he suddenly moaned into my mouth I took the chance and entered his mouth and started sucking the tongue and tasting his mouth...

Pov' author

Jungkook started kissing tae and tasting his hot mouth. Jungkook sucked tae's lower lip biting it and started kissing his jaw getting a moan from him , biting them leaving dark purple hickeys all the way to the neck sucking and eating the skin.

Jungkook parted himself of tae making tae whine at the loss of touch. He removed his shirt while checking out tae who was a beautiful mess. Once he freedom himself he started slowly removing tae dress while kissing him passionately. Once he was done with the dress he parted himself to see tae, he was looking so hot with the red lingering he was wearing , his smooth milky white skin that was shining due to sweat didn't help jk he was now fully hard just looking at the beautiful mess he created.

He started sucking on tae's clothed nipple to earn a low moan, it was it he removed his bra and started sucking on his right boob while massaging tae left one. He wasn't doing any help to tae little didn't he know tae was so sensitive when it comes to his boobs. Once he was satisfied with the right boob he moved to next one and did the same to it, while he was doing that tae was a moaning mess.

" baby you need to stand up a little" said Jungkook. At command taehyung stood up
Soon Jungkook removed the remaing garments and push tae to the bed
" oww it hurts " cried tae
" ohh iam sorry baby " Jungkook was surprised about himself did he just say sorry to someone. Now Jungkook was in between tae's legs . Jungkook again started sucking on tae's skin " daddy~~~ yy ahhh I can't anymore hmmmm..... " moaned tae grabbing Jungkook attention with that Jungkook moved down in between tae legs , kissed and sucked his inner thighs slowly moving to his genitial area, he stoped his work for a moment to look at tae pink wet hole.
" hmm baby soo wet for me.. " even for the Jungkook voice tae was moaning. With Jungkook started drawing circular pattern on tae clitoris " Argh~~~~hmmm yess" Jungkook loved tae reaction with split second Jungkook was eating him out sucking and nibbling on his hole.
" arghh daddy... Hmmmm~~~~"
Because of tae positive reaction Jungkook pressed face more and sucked harder " ohh fuck I can't take it anymore fuck me already hmmm~~~~" moaned tae.

Jungkook removed himself from tae and position his index finger and slide in slowly earning a gasp from tae with that he slowly started moving and after a min he added another finger and scissored taehyung, soon the whimpers turned into moans as pleasure hit him.

"Daddy hmmm.. " Jungkook didn't waste anymore removed his finger and positioned himself because the name tae calls is turning him more. " baby this is gonna hurt a little " saying that he started kissing tae to easy the because he was no joke , he slowly entered while kissing earnings a gasp into the kiss , tears brimming, he guided tae's hand to his shoulder.

He stoped kiss him to look at the sexy mess just the way tae was looking Jungkook felt of pouncing hard into him but something inside him said he gentle to the beautiful under him. After waiting for moment to make tae adjust to his size " you can move " announced tae he didn't waste much time after started moving.
He started at slow phase but going on he couldn't handle anymore when his whimpers turned into moans and started pounding into tae.
" Y-your so tight baby" Jungkook grunted while thrusting into the male and moaning
"Argg~~ngg daddy" tae moaned loudly eyes rolling backwards nails digging into Jungkook 's shoulder. Jungkook suddenly hit a spot " found it" earning a high pitch moan from tae he started abusing the spot by hitter harder " faster faster daddy argg~~ngg " not much time later after 3 thrust Jungkook came all over the condom both sighing at high pleasure given..

Jungkook slowly removed himself and throwed the condom someone where hoped other side of the bed both grifting into sleep due the exhaustion. But the problem was will Jungkook remember what happen.

𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 ( 𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚒𝚗)

They weren't any special as soon as both entered the room both started eating themselves leaning on the white door and after long sexy make out Yoongi and jimin moved to bed and started doing their most craved thing .

Neither any of them know that they was in the same hotel doing same thing with their one night stand. Who knows maybe that one night stand might change their life.

____________________________________

Hii guys!!!
I tried hard to write the smut Idk 😳

Plzzzzz ignore the mistakes