Propose 💍❤.

Pov' author.

After their last encounter they didn't speak again, both wanted but they didn't have a topic. But God always support true love.....

" Jungkook!!! "Yoongi spoke "yes hyung" replied Jungkook. They're now in the same office Yoongi came to give a update about their next shippment. " Jungkook I need help " asked Yoongi " what?!!! " asked Jungkook with a shock face. " I need help in Proposing Jimin, I have a plan but you have to help "said Yoongi" oky hyung I'll help " replied Jungkook.

Time skip......

Yoongi called everyone to their mansion in name of party so it was between the four mafia but since they are in relationship others called their partners. Yoongi called Jimin too saying since yuna and Jin is also coming you and taehyung also come that was the excuse he used on Jimin except Jimin everyone knows about the proposal. Jungkook didn't know that taehyung was coming. Yoongi planned to propose on Friday night.

" chim what are you going to wear "
" idk tae maybe like pant and shirt "
" you kidding me right no no come lets select a outfit "
Taehyung was in charge on bringing Jimin so it includes his dress and other stuff though Yoongi didn't mention it. So like one hour they selected dress and found cute dress that was Jimin's favorite.

( Jimin dress👆🏻)

( Jimin dress👆🏻)

( taehyung outfit 👆🏻)

( jin's outfit 👆🏻)

( yuna's outfit 👆🏻)

( yuna's outfit 👆🏻)

All the four choose their outfit and got ready at 6 :00pm. Jin drove all the four to the mansion. Once there arrived they parked the car and went to the front door taehyung was the one to ring the bell..

Pov' Jungkook.

I was in the hall using my phone soon I heard a door bell ringing I was waiting till someone to open it because I was lazy. But no one came so I went and opened the door that was the best decision I have ever taken my princess was standing on my door step. Was stuck in his beauty I didn't even hear Namjoon hyung shouting.

" Jungkook!!!!! "
" huhh , yeah hyung coming "
" just tell me who came "
" your boyfriend came hyung "

Jungkook said with a smirk , And let them in.

Pov' author.

Every thing was ready they started the party and drank some soju and was singing and dancing suddenly yuna spoke
" guys shall we play truth or dare" all agreed and sat around a round table. Yuna spined the bottle and till landed in Jin an he picked dare
" Jin I dare you to give me your secret chocolate cake recipe "
"What noo I won't give you that " then they started bricking about and last came to conclusion that Jin will make them the cake. While this conversation was going Jungkook saw something it was a tattoo a red rose tattoo on taehyung's waist that's when all memories of that night and everything he remembered.

 While this conversation was going Jungkook saw something it was a tattoo a red rose tattoo on taehyung's waist that's when all memories of that night and everything he remembered

( this is the tattoo 👆🏻)

soon he texted Yoongi saying next time when the bottle land on tae ask him weather he had a one night stand Yoongi understood everything because Jungkook said a the faint memories to Yoongi. Soon the bottle landed on taehyung and he picked truth
" taehyung have you ever had one night stand " asked Yoongi from taehyung who just left the earth after that question. " humh y-yes i- I had " said tae expect Jungkook all started teasing taehyung and Jungkook was looking at tae with a smirk the whole time next was taehyung turn and it landed on Yoongi and it was time to their plan
"Yoongi Hyung are you in love if so propose that person" it was the dare according to the plan " yes I'm in love " said Yoongi and stood and went in front of Jimin and Jimin was shock and confused and he kneel and said
" All say love makes you special, but for me, it is you. All say light can drive out the dark, but for me, it is your smile, all say God gives us life, but in my case, it is your love. I want to be with you forever. Jimin will you be my boyfriend?!! " Jimin was so happy and he was about to cry but but he didn't wanted to waste his loves time so soon he said " Yesss Yess I would love to" and both connected their lips and all started screaming about clapping. Everyone wished the couple and continuef their party since the reason of the party was relieved all was happy . All started  to drink and eat they also ate Jin' s special Strawberry cake.
After some time the soju was over " guys I'll bring some soju " said tae and left to the kitchen Jungkook also went behind him. When they reached in the kitchen Jungkook quietly went behind tae and spok near his ear " so you have one night stand, with whom? " he asked his voice send Shivers down tae's body and he shock and turn to face him and spoke " oo my god you scared me " " ohh I'm sorry but you didn't answer me " asked Jungkook with a smirk " uhm no.. I mean y- yes I had but I don't remember " he said " ohh oky then fine I'm going" said Jungkook and left to the Hall and Jungkook and Yoongi shared a look it holds a big message according to them " ohh god no did he remember plzzzzz save me " taehyung spoke to himself but little did he know Jungkook heard . Jungkook came to call tae again because Jin was searching for him.

Soon the party came to an end the four friends went to their home and four mafia got into there room and slept well. But among the eight two people didn't get their usual sleep on was happy to know that it was his princess but one was sad and scared because mafia would get angry on him and won't be talking to him again. Little did they both know both live each other without knowing anything.

____________________________________

Hii guys I hope you'll like this chapter plzzzzz and like and share my story
And thank you guys😊😊🙌💞💕.
Please ignore the mistakes 🙏💓.