Meet❤.

Pov' author

A lot got change within the two week. Namjoon and Jin and hobi and yuna currently dating. Yoongi is still struggling to ask out Jimin.

After full 2 week of jungkook resting finally he got time to ask taehyung to meet. " yoongi hyung can I have taehyung's  number?! " " why do you need his number kook" ask yoongi with a smirk " hyung I need to speak with him " " ohh oky oky I'll send you" said yoongi and waked away from the office. 
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩 ....

Jungkook
Hii! This is jungkook.
How are you? .

Taehyung ♥.
Hii Jungkook
I'm good, how about you
did you rest well.

Jungkook.
Yes taehyung.
Hmm actually I need to
Meet you when are you free.
I hope your not uncomfortable.

Taehyung ♥.
Oh yeah actually iam free tomorrow.
No no I'm not feeling any thing like that.

Jungkook.
Oky then tomorrow morning
11 I'll pick you.

Taehyung ❤️
Oky sure.
Bye ❤️.

Jungkook.
Bye ❤️.

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙙...

Pov' taehyung.

I was in the hospital since I was the chief doctor I don't get much work. So I was in my office when I got a text. When I saw the text my soul left yes the jeon Jungkook has texted me. He asked me to go out with him I was freaking out but u said oky. As soon has out conversation was over I called jimin to my office.
" O my god tae what happen " jimin was freaked out because of the way I spoke so he came running to my office. " jiminie Jungkook texted me " when I said that he gave look like ' bitch I know that ' I was quite shock " don't say me you know that " I asked him "uhm actually tae he asked your number from yoongi since he didn't have he asked from me and I gave" jimin said " you what!!! " I was shock" ohh come on don't act like you don't like that I gave the number " I smiled awkwardly because to be honest I like it because I have attached to him I know that but I think he don't remember me so it's better to be like that. " oky bitch when are you meeting him? " asked jimin" tomorrow 11 he said he will pick me " I said him " I need help so today all three of you'll will be in my house I said and jimin informed other in the group without telling the details.
.
.
T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P
.
.

In taehyung's house.....

After work all the four of us came to my home we ate dinner and took some beer and sat in the hall because I need to reveal the big news. " guys I have to say something " I said " yes tae bear say " said jin " oky so today I got a message from certain someone saying that he need to meet me so we are meeting tomorrow and I need your help to get ready " I said but jin and yuna was confused and jimin was holding his laugh. " uhm who is this certain someone " asked yuna. " jeon Jungkook " I asked and heard a gasp from them except jimin. " wait so you telling that he invited you to go out " I nodded suddenly all the three screamed. " bitch what are you waiting for come let's go pick your outfit" said yuna and all four of us headed to my room. And almost three hours I had to do a fashion show to them and finally we choose the outfit. " I'm sure Jungkook we will be struck on his place when he see you "jimin said " I think he will definitely take you to hotel and fuck the shit out of you " said yuna she is always horny. All the four of was laughing and soon sleep took over us..