Chief doctor 👨‍⚕️

Pov' taehyung

I was waken up with a bright sun light on my face that peck through my curtain and worst of all my alarms started ringing to annoy me more. But what else can I do when you are a doctor. I am having my shift today in morning I was glad about it because I don't like coming home alone at night . Oh by the way iam Kim taehyung and im a doctor in hope hospital hmmm I think that's it about me because it's just a typical life of a doctor.
I got up from my bed and headed toward my bathroom to do my morning routine after that I wore baby blue shirt and white pants and set my hair and did a little bit of a makeup.

( something like this) Once I got dress just to make sure I wasn't late I checked the time that's when I freaked out and that's the how reached to the hope hospital within 10 mins and also skipping the breakfast

Once I got dress just to make sure I wasn't late I checked the time that's when I freaked out and that's the how reached to the hope hospital within 10 mins and also skipping the breakfast..

Asusual got a little scold from Dr. Sin and went to my respective ward to check on my patients. When I got to the ward I saw my soulmate checking on a patient soon I went towards him.
"Hiiii good morning jimin!!!! "
"Hiii!! O my god I got scared tae don't shout
And good morning to you too!!! "Said jimin
" you got late to also right " " heehee yahh I did " I said with a awkward smile.
"Oky oky fine now go we'll meet at the break" said jimin
" ya oky bye mochi! " " byee bear "
With that I disappeared to check my patients..
.
.
𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚...
Pov' author

After almost 5 hours finally two best friends got time you meet .
While the two soulmate was marching towards the canteen they saw selena(a friend in the hospital she is not much important in this story) already seated on their usual place so they just went and sat next to her.
"Hiii dr selena, how was your day" asked tae
" hii dr. Kim , it was quite fine I had some more free time today because all my patients was quite fine " said selena with a cute smile
" ohh lucky you I was so done with that old man who just got Atmitted be was a pain in my ass " said jimin with a annoyed face
"Heee heeee why is that" ask laughing taehyung.
" stop laughing at me, he is literally trying to touch me and get my number " said jimin who is now angry rather than annoyed.
" chim I think you better tell chief doctor about this " suggest tae.
Suddenly jimin got up from his seat and announced " no I'll handle he is old he can't do anything to me and as a doctor I endure it and treat him "said jimin with a fake smile
" I'm sorry chim, but be careful thou " said tae with the the two best friend's break was over while they was heading towards their respective wards suddenly someone called tae
" dr. Kim, can you come to my office " said someone.
" yes chief doctor " said tae with a surprise face and marched towads the office as quick.
.
.
.
.
𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜.....

Taehyung came out of the office with a sad expression and marched towards his friend ward and went to jimin's office.
When he enter in jimin saw his face and he got panicked because of his sad face and he rushed towards taehyung.
" hey bear!!?? What happen why are you sad what did he say! " jimin asked with a concerned fill voice. Suddenly tar started crying but jimin did no it was fake. Jimin started to panick more when taehyung stared crying but he couldn't hold it anymore when he saw Jimin's face he couldn't do his plan he bust into laugh
" yahhh now your laughing what the fuck happen " asked Jimin
While laughing tae Replied
" chim actually I tried to prank you but I couldn't but actually the reason chief doctor called me is....... "
"Ohhhh come on say soon" excited Jimin shouted
" hmm actually he will retire soon so he choosed a doctor to his place itseems and that doctor is me!!!!!!! " tae said and jumped in happiness and not even a second later jimin started to jump.
" oo my God bitch we should celebrate this " said jimin and then the best friends duo decided on celebrating in the club and informed yuna and jin too and spread the good news to them too.
.
.
.
.
𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗....