Trip to jeju ✈️💜..

Pov' author.

Four friends had their breakfast and headed to the mall around 9 they were in the mall and unexpected meet happen in the mall taehyung's school friend soobin was there.

"Hey tae" shout soobin waving at tae. " omo soobinah " shocked and happy taehyung to waved at him and four friends marched towards soobin.
" how are you tae? You have changed a lot you look beautiful" said soobin " I'm doing well you too have changed alot " said tae
Taehyung introduced his friends to soobin and they spoke alot. " hey tae by the way I met chang last week he still remember you he asked about you but then i wasn't in touch with you right " said soobin " oh chang yh i remember how is he.... " with they was talking about their old school memories.
" sorry tae I have to go I'm going on a date and almost last I'll see you later " saying soobin left not forgetting to get tae's number. Who was watching the whole interaction wasn't feel good about the sudden meet it was 'jimin' as taehyung soulmate he feel some off and on stuff about tae, he was doubting this soobin guys and chang guys out of nowhere. He marked in mind be arlet and continued their shopping.

Four friends visited various store and brought multiple dress and and accessories. Having a good fashion sense yuna guide all the three on choosing dress and not forgetting to buy cute and sexy swim wears to they trip. And naughty yuna forced jimin and Jin to buy some sexy lingering to seduce the innocent mafia, not forgetting to buy to herself. Their shopping came to an end with 10-20 bags with each and a good lunch.

Time skip.....

Pov' taehyung.

"Guys let's rest and start packing otherwise we would be tried when going" I said to others. With that all four of us went to have some rest. After about 2 hours of nice I woke up and made some snacks before waking others up. Once I was done I woke others and hand the snacks and coffee. And we started packing for some unknown reason I feel like something would happen but then I just shrugged off the feel and did the rest of the packing

(On the other side)

Pov'author.

"Kook..... " shout Hoseok " yes hyung why? " asked jungkook " others are ready I hope your done with the packing we have another 3 hrs to fly " said Hoseok " hyung I won't come with you all I'll come separately in my other jet " said jungkook " oh oky but why " asked hobi " huh! I have some work to be done once finish I'll come " saying this jungkook went to his office. Hoseok also went to his room did his other packing stuff others took some rest before flying too.
.
.
.
.

It was time to fly to jeju all the seven of them went to the airport and got to the private jet after almost hour and half they landed on jeju. Since it was night all went their respective room to sleep. Jin and Namjoon in one room, Yoongi and jimin in one , Hoseok and yuna in one and tae in one except Yoongi others didn't know that only four rooms was booked to all including jungkook.( only Yoongi and hobi knew about jungkook's arrival)
.
.
Next morning.

All the seven wokeup and head to the restaurant to have their breakfast but there was an unexpected person in their table.
" yoo man " said Yoongi when he saw jungkook and did his bro handshake ( idk what I calls 🙄) and all sat in their places the thing was tae wasn't there he was still getting dressed. After seeing jungkook all was shock except his partners in crime. " jungkook why didn't you come with us " asked jimin " I was caught up in a work last night when the flight was schedule so I came around 3 in the morning " replied Jungkook with all was chatting when taehyung came to the table....

Pov' taehyung.

I was late to wake up so soon I did my morning routine and did a little makeup and wore a floral print short dress and headed to the table. When I was going towards the table I saw a additional person but then maybe hyungs friend or someone so I just went to the table the only place available was the seat next to that unknown person so I excused myself and sat over there I didn't look who it was.
" taetae did you have good sleep" asked jin hyung " yes hyung I did thats why I was already to wakeup " I said to him " oh taehyung by the way Jungkook to joined us " said Namjoon hyung thats when I soul left and with high speed I turn my head to my side and there he was with smirk looking at me. His smirk was not a good one at that moment I felt does he know everything but then if he knew he might ask me right. " oh hi Jungkook" I greeted him " hi taehyung!!" He too greeted me and and soon I turn to stare at my plate. Everything was forgotten when the food came my favorite was there strawberry pancakes and milkshake so I took them and started digging but in middle I felt a intense gaze on me so u turn to my left where Jungkook yes it was him I was staring into my soul " looks like you like strawberry alot " asked Jungkook " huh yeah yes I like them " I replied " oh noted I hope you like others stuff also in strawberry " said Jungkook smirking "huhh!!?? "
" nothing " said Jungkook leaving me in confusion.

Pov' author.

All ate their food and started leaving to the rooms. But suddenly Jungkook spoke " hyung I don't have a room actually I was busy with some work so I couldn't Rest and I didn't know my room too so I was out"
" Jungkook there's a problem we could book only four rooms so I think you have to share a room and uhmmm.. " Yoongi said and turn to taehyung " taehyung only you have space for look if you don't mind sharing " asked Yoongi and tae was shocked suddenly Jimin spoke " no no hyung you share with yoons I'll share with tae " suddenly Yoongi shout " no baby I need you hope tae won't mind sharing with kook since they know each other " Yoongi asked taehyung. Taehyung was stuck between them dumbfound but then after sometimes " yes hyung that's fine I'll share with Jungkook hyung " said tae " tae that's fine I'll share with you " said Jimin " no chim that's fine I'll share with him you enjoy with hyung " said taehyung winking at Jimin hiding his tension state. After all went to their respective room...

____________________________________

Sorry guys I couldn't update because I was sick 🥴 I'll give you double update today hope you enjoy 💜💫