Same room 🙄🤭

Pov' author.

Everyone got to there rooms same goes with taekook. Once they entered both stood awkwardly look at each other but Jungkook broke the staring competition and spoke " I hope your not uncomfortable and can I take a wash I really need that now "  taehyung was embraced because he was literally staring at Jungkook. " uhm yh sure you can " said taehyung.
With Jungkook took a nice bath changed into comfortable clothes. Both was now awkwardly sitting in edge of the bed " taehyung you can sleep in the bed I'll get the couch" said Jungkook. " no no I think we can share since it's a big bed I don't mind sharing I don't want you to get a back pain " said taehyung and Jungkook went to the other side of the bed and laid down staring at taehyung's back. Taehyung too moved to his side and laid on his back. After some times he felt gaze without a sudden movement he slowly look to his side and saw Jungkook staring at him he soon shut his eyes and pretend to sleep soon he didn't know when sleep got him he sleep curled up into a ball next to Jungkook.

Next morning...

Jungkook left a weight in his chest he tried moving but did couldn't. With the discomfort he open his eyes and  that was the  best decision he has taken in his whole life because there was his princess sleeping peacefully with a pout. His beautiful eyes lashes resting in his chubby bread cheeks and his cute noes that looks like a cheery to him and not to miss the feeling of his veined strong hand around taehyung tiny waist like it found it's home after a long time. Jungkook didn't know for how long he was staring at taehyung but soon he felt a movement from tae so he close his eyes pretending to sleep not to make taehyung feel awkward. After some times he frowned when he missed the warm feeling he peep through his eyes to see that tae slowly heading toward the washroom not wanting to wake Jungkook up.
Once he heard the door closed he open his eyes and slime like a mad man.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skip to night....

After long day of eight of them playing and doing various kind of activity tops decided to go to a club. Bottom did like the topic so at last they had to take then too. Bottoms wearing sexy dress making the tops alert to look after them all headed to the famous club in jeju. Once arrived they went their private VIP table and sat couple wise obvious taekook had to sit together. Soon the drinks came and all started drinking and vibing to the songs. " Jimin let's go dance " said yuna dragging tae and Jimin , Jin was talking with Namjoon not paying attention to his friends.

Yuna, jimin and tae started dancing. Moving their body in a sexy way literally making all guys to look at them. All was drooling at the site but little did they know certain three people was annoying and jealous to the extreme. All came to a end when a guys approached tae and hold his waist and started dancing. Jungkook rolled his tongue over his inner cheek and marched towards tae and grabbed his hand and walk speedily towards his car.....

____________________________________

Hi guys I know  this a small chapter because it's hard for me to look into screen for a long since I was sick ☹️ 

Hope you enjoy and please ignore the mistake 🙏💓