Jealous 👀..

Pov' author..

What ever that happen in the club didn't fit with jk well at the instant went this tae to the hotel. Drunk tae and jk went to there room. " hey~~~ who are you, omg jung... Koo" blabbered tae. " yes it's me come now " Jungkook drage the younger to the bed in anger " ouch my wrists hurts " tar cried " sorry " said Jungkook and push tae to the bed.

But the way tae was in bed the bed didn't help Jungkook. Since the dress was short when tae lay on the bed dress reached top of his thighs. Jungkook was already sexually frustrated by seening tae in the sexy dress. His mind was not in correct state drunken, anger and jealous all clouded his mind with that he hovered over tae and but he was so mesmerized with tae beautiful brown eyes. Jungkook was deep staring his eyes hovering over tae. Without their knowledge both started leaning and the very moment both lips crashed. Tae's soft pumply lips perfectly fitted Jungkook lips, it was like moulded to fit together. God knows how long they kiss but they had to part away to breathe tae was a mess slight blooded lips and messy hair. Jungkook soon after attack his neck giving open mouth kiss and bitting to make his fave signature that he wish to do in tae's body. Tae was moaning mess , he pushed Jungkook off him and hovered over Jungkook started grinding on him.
" arghh tae stop.... " Jungkook groaned but tae didn't he was so drunken that he didn't know what he was doing. Jungkook forced tae to stay still " waeee " tae Whinied Jungkook changed their position and again started kissing tae it wasn't lust kiss a sweet love kiss and he got up and tuck tae to the bed to sleep. Jungkook didn't wanted to do it again when tae is not in correct mind yes he is a ruthless mafia but still soft spot was formed in his heart to the doctor.
.
.
.
.

Next morning.....

Tae woke up with bad headache, he was feeling dizzy too so he slowly open his eyes and sat on the bed. But then he was feeling so exposed so he checked under the blanket and saw he was wearing a white shirt and his lace panty and bra. He was shocked because he never sleep like this puls he didn't have any over sized shirt like this. Thats when last night memories came back but he didn't know who was is and only half he remembered.
So He took his phone to check the time but then he saw a small paper with something write on it.

..............
𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮

                                                            -𝙟𝙠..
                                                           ...................

Tae was so scared before when he felt he  had sex with someone but little doubt he didn't feel any pain but then still he was scared but once he saw the paper he was quite reliefed because he didn't want to have sex with a stranger again but since it was Jungkook he was fine why because our doctor too have a soft spot or if I say crush or liking to our mafia.

After he went to the washroom to do his morning routine when he stand in front of the mirror his soul left because his full neck was covered with hickeys " jeon you're a beast " he said to himself and took a nice bath and got ready. " arghhh!!!!jeon because of you I have to wear a turtle neck!!!" Tae shout in frustration...

Again Tae was late to the breakfast table all was eating already so he slowly went and sat next Jimin and Jungkook was front of him. **And here comes the questions** Tae thought " TaeTae why are you wearing like this isn't it hot aren't you feel hot " asked jin  " huh yeah no I mean no I really like this T-shirt " replied Tae " but  Tae it's mine " said Jimin " huh yeah but now it's mine " said Tae he was so frustrated with so many questions and then suddenly " taehyung what happen you have red mark him your jaw " said Jungkook with a smirk " huh!! " Tae was shocked and he glared at Jungkook " O my god Tae what happen" asked Jin " hyung a big mosquito happen " said Tae angrily looking at Jungkook.

( guys still Tae thinks Jungkook Don't know about the pervious night oky).

Yoongi knew what happen because Jungkook said him. And all ate there food and headed to their room to get ready to visit the golf court. Bottoms wore cute skirt and a crop tops. And tops wore some track pants and the shirt ( those golf dresses).....

____________________________________

Hii guys 💜

Hope you'll like the chapter and please ignore the mistake 💜🤗....