Attack at the base 💣💥.

Pov' author.

When Jungkook was enjoying his time at the party getting to know about the princess he met suddenly one of his men approached him " Mr. Jeon a gang attacked our base " said the man. Jungkook excused himself and left the party with his mens.
He got into the black matt Ferrari and other got on to their respective cars and went to the said base. When they were arriving the base our complete mess and some of his mens was injured. " who the fuck attacked my base" Jungkook roared in anger all the men shivered because of Jungkook's voice. " Mr. Jeon it was dong's gang who attacked us and took the recently arrived drugs and weapons" one of the men said. With that the four members headed to the mansion with fuming Jungkook.

Pov' Jungkook.

"Hyung I need all the information of that fucker and I wanted to kill him we need to plan" said Jungkook " yes Jungkook im already searching for that " replied Namjoon. All was his Jungkook's office in his mansion " got it " suddenly Namjoon spoke. " he is lee dong the leader of night owl. Age 55 one daughter studying is US and his base is located west side of Seoul I have the exact location. Your command we attack " said Namjoon Jungkook smirk and said " oky sharp 4:00 pm we are going to his base team alpha and team flex will attack from the back of the base and team Texas and team nort attack from the front. Yeonjung you and 5 mens at the building top with snipers if any miss happen you shoot. And Namjoon and Hoseok attack from bach with team and me and Yoongi in front " " I want everyone in one piece and I need that dong alive " I said and left the office

Pov' author

Jungkook roared and busted out of the office to his room to get ready other also went and wore their outfit and took the needed weapons. Exactly at 3:30 they went and reached at the location at 4:00pm they were waiting till Jungkook men from the dong's gang informa them to attack. ( every gang has Jungkook's men) after waiting for 10 mins Jungkook got the message and at once attacked dong's base. Yoongi fixed bombs on both the sides of the building and followed Jungkook. Jungkook didn't spare anyone who ever came in front of him he shot " Yoongi on your left " suddenly Yoongi turned to be met with a man aiming him he soon shot him in his forehead. While they was was heading to the center of the base where dong is Jungkook got shot " Jungkook??!!!! " shout Yoongi grabbing others attention soon they traped dong and headed to their base and put him in the prison. They took they stuff and burn the building to ash. Once they arrived to the mansion Jungkook was lifeless because he lost a lot of blood so they didn't waste time took him to the hope hospital.

Pov' taehyung.

While I was checking a patient one of the nurse came to me " Dr. Kim we have a emergency patient " she said " yes I'm coming let's go Dr. Lee please atten this patient " I said Dr. Lee and rushed to the emergency ward with the nurse. Once I went to the theater I froze because they he was the person I missed even though we weren't together or even spoke, yes that night effected me a lot that I couldn't forget his touches in my body and his lips his handsome face the gentle way he handled me. I soon rushed to him started bus surgery, I removed the bullet that was in bus chest luckily it wasn't shot in the heart. After about a hour the surgery was done and I instructed them to move him to a room. I went out and suddenly a man came in front of me it was Yoongi hyung " taehyung how is he?! " he asked me " don't worry hyung he is alright he's lucky that he didn't got shot in the heart but he need to stay in the hospital for 1 week to be completely fine "I said Yoongi hyung and he nodded. When I was about to go he stopped me " thank you so much taehyung" said Yoongi hyung I was quite surprised to hear this from a mafia " that fine hyung it's my responsibility to save the patient " I smile and left. I made a note to myself to check at least 6 times a day. I said Jimin everything and he went to see Jungkook and met Yoongi too.

Pov' author

After two days finally Jungkook walk from a nice long nap the first thing if I say first person he saw was taehyung. Taehyung left I like Jungkook might wakeup today so time to time he came to check Jungkook. " water?!! " jungkook said loudly in a horsey voice, taehyung flinched because he was in deep thoughts when he woke up. He soon got up from his seat and gave water time jungkook. " thank you " said jungkook " how do you feel? Are you having any pain in your body? " taehyung asked " no, I'm good " replied jungkook. Taehyung checked him and went out to inform others " guys jungkook woke up " he announced and soon all rushed inside the room " yoo brother!! Are you fine " asked Hoseok " I'm fine hobi hyung " jungkook said with a smile " when can u get discharged? " jungkook asked, soon taehyung went and said " uhm.. You need to rest for another 4 days then you can get discharged" said taehyung and jungkook nodded...

After a week pass it was finally the day for jungkook to get discharged , Yoongi came and did all the need full stuff " taehyung is there anything to be done " ask Yoongi " Yoongi hyung he need to rest more stitches aren't healed completely so don't make him over work himself and give his medicine on time " said taehyung " oky then we'll go head thank you so much taehyung " " that's nothing please take care " said taehyung. Yoongi and jungkook both went to their mansion......

____________________________________

Hii guys sorry I couldn't update I was a little sick...

I hope you'll will like this chapter too. Thank you guys 😊🙌💕✨.....