Club🍷..

Pov' author..

Jungkook confirmed that taehyung was the guy he slept with on that night, he was beyond happy about that because he was already in love with tae. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't see his hyungs coming to his office.
" Jungkook......jung...." namjoon was calling him but Jungkook was lost in his dreamland. All the shout his name at once that's when he snapped out of his dreamland.  " yes hyung why did you shout what's the matter " Jungkook asked turning to them.
"Jungkook today he have a deal at 6:00 evening did you check the file I kept on your table " namjoon asked " huh..yeah hyung I did. Be here at sharp 5:30 I don't want any mistake" said jungkook three nodded and went out to their respective office ( their at the main base). Jungkook was back to dream about taehyung his pretty face, slim waist and his smooth milky white skin and cute boxy smile which Jungkook love the most..

Time skip.......
At the club...

All arrived to club since it was very big deal Jungkook was very careful because he didn't want mess up the plan little did the other know that it was last day in his life because jungkook came here not for the deal but to kill him Mr. Lim. Cunning man and total pervert. As usual Jungkook wore full black suit that's tigth which expose his big body that all the boys and girls would drool over. Once they entered the club they saw there target. " Jungkook all the men with them are ours so it will be easy " said Yoongi , Jungkook nodded and all the four and his guards headed towards the open vip area which was reserved for them.
" nice to meet to you Mr.jeon " said Mr.lim
" you too" replied Jungkook " so Mr.jeon h..." Jungkook cut him in the middle an spoke " let's get to the business I have no time to waste " said jungkook with a annoying face " ohh y-yes yes " said the other. Mr.lim got up kept a medium size balck box on the table and jungkook signaled Hobi to check the box and hobi have a thumbs up and namjoon gave the money box to Mr.lim ,at the very moment when he was about to get the box jungkook shot his leg. He cried in pain " wtf jeon " " you did think im fool to get trap to your tricks " said jungkook not missing the shock and fearful face of Mr.lim. " please leave me jeon I'm sorry I shouldn't have stole your stuff" said Lim , yes he stole drugs and weapons from deagu base and tried to sell them back to jungkook little did he know he stole jungkook's favourite weapons that when he got caught plus this man also does human traffic which jungkook hates the most.  " suga kill him and Rm erase his existence " with that Jungkook left when he was heading out his eyes caught a beautiful figure, yes it's his princess Jimin, taehyung, yuna and Jin also had come to the same club. He sat in concer and was checking tae out. His work got disturb by Namjoon " jk let's go "
" huh yh let's go " said Jungkook and left with others but kept two guards to safeguard his princess.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was working in his office and suddenly Hoseok came in and said " Jungkook let's go to a trip we didn't go anywhere " Jungkook was not much a travelling person so " you'll go I can't come " said Jungkook " oh oky then we'll take the private jet and me, yuna, Yoongi, Jimin, joon,Jin and tae is going to jeju " said Hoseok " wait hyung I'm coming " said Jungkook suddenly hobi knew the reason he asked " but you said you won't come " hobi teased Jungkook " hm yh but I changed my mind " said Jungkook " ohh is that so oky I'll tell others " hobi said and was about to go but " wait hyung don't say anyone that I'm coming " said Jungkook " why kook " hobi smirked and asked " just keep it like that " said Jungkook and with that hobi said oky and he left the room.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yoongi guess what Jungkook is also coming" said hobi and Yoongi in shock asked " hobi are you on drug or something " hobi laughed and said all thanks to tae he is joining and then Yoongi understood. Oky so this trip was planned by yoonmin and hoesokyuna couple, no Yoongi didn't plan he was there at that moment sleeping in the couch. They are going day after tomorrow our bottoms started packing from today itself you know why who knows if hurry we forget something. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae's house....

All the four of them are sitting in the hall suddenly Jimin started " guys we are going to jeju day after tomorrow so you'll need strat packing" .
" wait Jimin we have patients to attend we did make any shift how can we take leave all of a sudden " asked tae " no no tae I have done everything for a week our shifts is given to substitutes and I have explain them the duty so don't worry " said jimin 
" we four , Yoongi, Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung is going in there private jet " said Jimin " jimina isn't Jungkook hyung going" asked yuna " no he is not he isn't a much travelling person so he is not coming Yoongi said " said Jimin. Taehyung was happy so that its not tension for him trying to avoid but in concer of his heart he was feeling said because his love is not coming but then he can't do anything so he kept quiet. With that they went to they rooms to pack the stuffs. By the way now the four friends living in the same house a big house which they bought. Once the packing was done all again gathered in the hall " guys we need to go shopping iam lacking some stuff " said jimin and others to agreed with that they Perpaird dinner and ate and went to sleep..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning.....

The first person to wake up was taehyung he did his morning routine and headed to kitchen to make breakfast to the all the four . He made a simple breakfast bread toast, egg scrambles and some strawberry pancake and coffee for other and strawberry milk for himself. After a hour other so headed down after doing their morning routine. " good morning guys " and yuna and others too greeted each other with that they ate their breakfast and got ready and went shopping. There they met.......

____________________________________

Hii guys hope you'll like this chapter💜💫
Please ignore mistakes 🙏💓.....