Chapter 2: Encountering And Meeting Devils

With Rias And The Rest Of ORC, Time: 8:30 a.m., Day: Saturday

Rias and Akeno had called the rest of the members of ORC to their clubroom to give them the news. Issei is the first to speak.

Issei: So prez, what was it you wanted to tell us this early?

Asia: Based on how you said it on the phone, it seems pretty important.

Rias: Two hours ago, while Akeno and I were filling out some paperwork, we sensed a major power surge. It may be in town, but we don't know if it could be a threat.

Kiba: Do you think it could be strays?

Rias: Possibly, I already let Sona know that we're going to investigate it. *she stands* So lets find the source of this energy.

Koneko: And then what?

Rias: I don't know. That'll depend on if whatever has the energy is a threat or not.

Everyone of ORC then set out to try to find the source of the energy Rias and Akeno sensed.

Time Skip 8 Hours  

The group had been searching for hours, but had just gotten done having a quick bite to restore their energy. They continue to walk through a park until Rias stops the group.

Rias: Wait... *the group stops* I can feel the energy... It's nearby. Follow me. 

Rias leads the group to where she's sensing the energy. She stops them when she sees two people.

 She stops them when she sees two people

Rias is quick to make the group hide

Akeno: Are they the source?

Rias: The girl has a weird energy coming from her, but no, the one in robes and armor however... he is, but his energy feels so dark, but it's calm at the moment. Let's stay hidden for now.

They then follow the two to what seems to be an abandoned building, they're able to get close enough to hear them.

Girl: *sighs* I guess we'll have to settle for this huh? *the armored one nods at her* Let's head in then.