Chapter 13: Duel Of Fates

Obe prepares himself to face against Sidious.

Sidious: *smiles* Let us see how you compare to me my new apprentice. *laughs*

Obe: I've got news for you Sidious. *gets into a Form III fighting stance* I'd rather die than become some old fools slave.

Sidious laughs as he ignites his lightsabers. The two charge at each other and attack relentlessly. Sidious tries to overwhelm Obe by switching his fighting style every few seconds, but Obe is able to adapt quickly and fight back against the old Sith Lord. When they get into a saber struggle, Obe is able to deliver a powerful Force Scream against Sidious. Not expecting such an attack, Sidious is launched into a wall as Obe puts a lightsaber away to begin charging a lighting attack. Sidious is quick to unleash his own lighting as Obe unleashes his. The two appear to be even, but Sidious sees Obe is holding back. They stop their lighting struggle as Sidious gets up.

Sidious: *laughs* You're holding back.

Obe: So are you.

Sidious: I'm honestly impressed. Never have I thought I would have to actually try against an opponent.

Obe: Underestimating your opponent will lead to your death.

Sidious: Very well. *gives a serious look* No more holding back.

The two begin to clash again, this time, every clash of their lightsabers causes shockwaves powerful enough to damage the area around them, every saber struggle causes a crater to form beneath them, and every force struggle causes the entire town to shake. Obe and Sidious attack without hesitation, thinking while fighting, adapting to each others moves. Obe hasn't had an opponent like this since Hades or Sauron. Sidious then is able to knock Obe to the ground and was about to cut him down, but then Sidious is shocked to see Obe catch his lightsabers with his bare hands. Sidious then sees a red glow through the eyes of Obe's helmet before Obe unleashes a devastating Force Repulse, leveling everything around them. Sidious tries to get up as Obe points a lightsaber at his neck.

Obe: You still underestimated me. Either you surrender, or you die.

Sidious: *smile evilly* Do you honestly think you can win? A smart Sith is always prepared.

Obe: *raises brow under helmet* What do you me- *senses someone behind him*

(Video I previously got removed, hopefully this won't)

With Luna And The Group

Luna and everyone else were fighting Kokabiel's forces of Fallen Angels and Exiled Priests. Kokabiel was surprised and angered that his forces were being dealt with so easily. Luna is seen fighting against Freed. Freed keeps attempting to slash and shoot at Luna, but Luna is able to dodge and counter.

Freed: I'll give you this Devil Slut. You certainly know how to swing a sword.

Luna: Wish I could say the same to you Judas Priest.

Angered at the comment, Freed quickly tries to slash at Luna, who in return dodges and kicks him in his midsection hard enough for him to cough out blood. Luna then quickly grabs one of Freed's legs and throws him at a tree. Freed is able to recover and launch himself from the tree at Luna, but she quickly ducks down and spin kicks Freed in the face, launching him near Valper.

Freed: *gets up* How the hell are these Devils so strong!?

Kokabiel: I must admit I am surprised as well, *smiles sinisterly* but that's why I have a few backup plans.