Chapter 8: Aftermath

Obe had defeated the Sith Lord Sauron and made his message to all the Factions heard, but after he had lost consciousness. A few weeks pass as he has still not woken up. Devils and Angels alike work together to try to help Obe recover as Luna and everyone else still await his recovery. An Angel walks out of the room. Luna approaches the Angel.

Luna: How is he?

Angel: He's stable, but still no luck on him awakening. I'm sorry, we'll just have to keep waiting.

Luna: I understand. 

Luna goes back to sit down. Rias puts her hand on Luna's shoulder.

Rias: Don't worry Luna, I'm sure he'll wake up soon.

Luna: *looks at Rias* Thanks Rias, but I just can't help but worry about him. This is reminding me of when he came to my home planet.

Issei: What was he like back then?

Luna: Kind of the same as today, except less wise.

Sirzechs: He definitely posses a lot of wisdom for his age.

Kiba: Even though he's like what... half of your age?

Everyone laughs a bit at Kiba's comment. Luna looks at Obe as the Devils and Angels continue their work. Obe's hand shows to be moving a bit.

In Obe's Mindscape

Obe is seen climbing a mountain side. He makes it to the top to find a person who has their back turned. Obe cautiously approaches the person, as he gets close, the person turns and reveals themselves to be him.

Obe: You're... me?

???: Yes... and no.

Obe: Please explain.

???: I am in everything in the universe. I am everyone you see living with you. I am what tries to keep the balance within everything.

Obe: *eyes widen under helmet* Are you... the force?

Force: I am, and I am here to warn you of even more dangers that are to come to this world.

Obe: What is to come?

Force: All I can say is that you must be prepared, because Sauron was just the beginning. And Sauron isn't completely gone.

Obe: How? I saw him die?

Force: His connection to me is so strong, that he was able to manipulate his spirit to become immortal, but it will take time for his body to return.

Obe: How much time?

Force: I can't say, for Sauron can choose when his body can return.

Obe: How powerful will the other dangers be?

Force: One will truly test your strength, being your ultimate challenge.

Obe: I understand... Will I ever speak to you again?

Force: In due time... For now, you must awaken.

In Reality

Obe starts to open his eyes to see himself on a medical bed with Luna sitting next to it asleep. Obe smiles, reaches and pets Luna's head a bit. Luna begins to wake up.

Luna: *waking up* Mmm... *turns to see Obe awake and smiling at her* OBE!! *hugs Obe gently and sheds happy tears* Please tell me I'm not dreaming.

Obe: *chuckles and hugs back* No Luna, you're not dreaming.

Luna: *tightens hug a bit* Good... I was honestly afraid you'd never wake up.

Obe: Takes a lot more than that to take me down.

Just then, the rest of the group come into the room and see Obe awake. They're all happy to see him finally awake.

Obe: So how long was I out?

Sirzechs: You were out for a few weeks.

Obe: *looks at Rias* Riser?

Rias: He won't be bothering anybody anymore. After what you revealed to everyone, he lost his heirship to the Phenex family and it went to his sister.

Obe: His Peerage?

Rias: He still has his Peerage, but his sister was let out of it so he couldn't try to order her around.

Obe: That's good to hear.

Sirzechs: By the way, *Obe looks at him* I decided to hang on to this until you woke up.

Sirzechs pulls out the ring Sauron gave to Obe. Obe takes it as the Angels and Devils working get him unhooked to the equipment he's connected to.

Obe: *gets up from the bed, almost falls over but Issei catches him* Thanks Issei.

Issei: No problem man. Least we can do. *smiles*

Obe: *stands up* Well, since that's over with. We have more to prepare for.

Rias: What do you mean?

Obe: While I was unconscious, I was able to communicate with the Force itself. Sauron was apparently just the beginning, and he'll eventually be back.

Kiba: How? You killed him, we all saw.

Obe: My memory is a bit fuzzy, but it'll come back soon enough.

Rias: For now, we should start heading home. 

Obe: Honestly school will be a cakewalk compared to what we all just went through.

Everyone laughs as they all leave the building.

At ORC Building 

Obe and Rias are having some tea in the meeting room.

Rias: So Sauron decided you were worthy of his ring? 

Obe: Yes.

Rias: *holding the ring* I can certainly feel a strange power within the ring.

Obe: He also said I'll know when I should use it. I don't know when I should use it, but when that time comes....

Screen Fades To Black

Obe: It maybe during war.

A/N: That's chapter 8 everyone. I'm sorry it's short, but I didn't have much of a plan for an aftermath of the fight. I hope you all enjoyed nevertheless. Cya in the next chapter.