Chapter 1: Journey To A New World

Twenty years had passed since the Sith Lord Hades had tried to kill Obelisk and Luna. Obelisk was able to kill Hades and revive Luna by using the force drain ability and purify it. Over that time, they had gotten married, had two children, and had been dubbed the new rulers of Animorph. Five years after they had their kids, the Emperor had called Obe and Luna to his throne room to announce that he chose Obelisk to be his successor as the Emperor had decided to retire. As the new rulers of the Empire, Obe and Luna had made many decisions to help the Empire, but still made time for their kids, soon revealing that they both were force sensitive and had them trained by both Jedi and Sith to hone their skills with the force and lightsaber combat. Over that time, Obe had gain and completely mastered all of his revealing power in the force. They now are in a meeting with the Dark Council with their now 18 year-old children present.

 They now are in a meeting with the Dark Council with their now 18 year-old children present

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(DCM=Dark Council Member)

DCM1: *holding a data pad* Reports have been showing that the Hutts have been trying to regain their criminal Empire.

DCM2: Have they gain much back?

DCM1: As far as reports say... *looks into the data pad* No.

DCM3: Sometimes reports can be wrong.

DCM4: Lord Obelisk, Lady Luna, what do you two think?

Luna: I say it's better to be safe than sorry. I think we must send one of our council members to resolve this issue.

Obe: My thoughts exactly Luna. *points to DCM5* Darth Nox, I assume you can handle this issue with little problems?

Darth Nox: No problem at all my Lord and Lady.

*A trooper enters the council room*

Trooper: Forgive my intrusion, but you all have a Jedi who wishes to speak to all of you via holotransmission.

Obe: You may proceed trooper.

*the hologram activates and shows the current Jedi Grandmaster*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Obe: Jedi Master Kaia Draav. Good to hear from you old friend.

Kaia: Good to see you as well, as well to you Lady Luna.