Chapter 3: New Friends And Training

With Obe, Luna, and ORC

Obe and Luna had agreed to join Rias' Peerage, Rias was overjoyed at that. 

Rias: I'm very happy that you two agreed to join. *smiles at Obe and Luna*

Luna: It's no problem Rias.

Obe: But there are a few conditions.

Rias: *confused* Conditions?

Obe: First and foremost, if we're ever able to go back to our world, then you have to let us leave the Peerage, but we would stay if we found a way back before we've dealt with this "Riser".

Rias: I don't know if I can restore your mortalities, but I'm sure there's a way. *Obe nods at her* Anything else?

Obe: Second, I will test your Peerage members myself in battle. If they appear too weak, then I will see what they need to do for training so they WILL be prepared for Riser.

Rias: But we will have school during a lot of that time.

Luna: I think then it's more important to train even harder then.

Rias: *nods at Luna* I understand. Any more you wish to ask?

Obe: Yes, finally, for the training I assign to you all, not only will you be expected to do it as much as possible, but also as hard as possible. I will not ASK for results, I will EXPECT results.

Rias: *thinks for a moment then nods* I understand Obelisk.

Obe: Good, you can call them back in now.

Rias calls everyone back into the room. She's quick to let them know  that Obe and Luna are joining the Peerage, but also mentions the conditions set on them joining.

Koneko: Training? *looks at Obe and gives him a glare* You think we're not tough enough?

Obe: *glares back and makes his eyes glow a yellow color for a second* I don't THINK, I KNOW you all are too weak. Those strays me and Luna killed, I honestly think they could've picked their teeth with all of you. *turns* All of you follow me now. I will test you all in battle. *starts walking with Luna behind him*

Obe and Luna with Orc behind them walk out to a grassy field not too far from the city.

Obe: Rias, *Rias looks at him* you think you can put up something to keep us from prying eyes?

Rias: I can try something. *Rias uses her magic to form a soccer field sized bubble around them* This should keep anyone from detecting our magic and seeing us.

Obe: Good. *points to Koneko* You, Koneko. You're first.

Koneko: *stands across from Obe* You sure you wanna go through with this? *Obe nods at her* Ok then.

Koneko charges at Obe and punches him right in the face, but shocks everyone except Luna that he didn't react at all. He then turns to face her.

 He then turns to face her