Date??

Y/N POV:

To be honest I should have never agreed to this date. As I watch Beth run to a pack of wolves screaming.

Hours earlier...

Still Y/n POV:

I know my first date with Beth might have passed years ago but maybe it's time I "man up a little". By asking her to go on a date with me. I know I maybe a couple years late but hopefully she still feels the same.

Flashback (to when we were teens)

As we enter the rodeo to take our seats to watch Jimmy's last competition. Beth had been teasing me in the car ride that I was too much of a coward to hold her hand in-front of her father. Lets be honest I respect her father but it's not her father I'm worried about. So I am hesitant to do so. While watching the competition I feel her finger tips rubbing my hand softly grazing me.
"U know my father loves you as his own I don't know what your scared of" as she leans in to whisper in my ear. I lean back and say " It's not your father that I'm worried about."

"Then who?" She asked.
"You" I said smirking looking back towards the competition.

"I guess everyone thinks I'm the dumbest man in the valley. You can hold her damn hand, Y/N", John tells me. While Beth lightly giggles. I gently take Beth's hand in mine. As she also leans in to put her head on my shoulder.

"As if something can happen on the ranch I don't know about." John says.

End of Flashback.

You could say John approved of me a long time ago. I had also been rejected by Beth but then again. I knew a music festival wasn't her cup of tea. As I head towards Beth's room I knock on the door.
"You know your always allowed in my room only you tho." She said opening the door smiling in a towel.
"How did you know it was me." I said curiously.
"I can always tell when your near."She said confidently smirking at me but also eyeing me up and down. It took guts for me not to take her right then and there.
" I just came up here to ask you something."

" Well ask away." She said playing with her towel and letting it fall to the ground. I quickly turned around.
"Oh, please Y/N as if you have never seen me naked before."
I gulped turning back around staring at the floor.  
"Ugh, fine." She said picking up her towel.
"I wanted to ask if you would like to go on a date with me."
"It's fine if you don't want to."
" No."she said
"I don't want too". I looked at her with wide eyes. I should have known she didn't so I started to walk away but then I heard.
"Hey, wait up."
"Y/N". She said running after me.
"You didn't let me finish."
"I don't want too but I would love too." She said smiling. It took me a good second but I got what she was saying.

"I will see you tonight then."I said smiling.

Few hours later...

As I pull up to pick up Beth I start feeling a little nervous cause me and her haven't been alone for a long time. There is usually always something in going on.This ranch keeps you busier than a bee. I start to get out of the car to open the door for Beth. As I also get in the car.

Beth says, "I want to choose our date spot."
"I'm fine with that as long as your comfortable thats all I care about." I said while exiting the ranch.

"Let's go to a place in the woods." she suggested. I nodded my head.

"Do you still keep a flask of whiskey in this car."

"Yeah, why?"
"Cause we are going to need it."she said smiling from ear to ear. As we drive into the woods and park at a spot. I notice Beth looks radiant underneath the stars light. Its like their kissing her skin or complementing her beauty.

We spoke for hours on going catching up while drinking and sobering up a little. Until suddenly we heard howling right in front of us. The wolves were eating a dead carcass just a few feet away from us. Beth turns to take a sip from the flask.
"I've done some morbid shit on a first date, but this takes the cake, Y/N."she said while taking another sip of whiskey. She starts to lean in for a kiss but all of a sudden surprise instead breaks out of the car and runs at the wolves, screaming. I just never know what I'm going to get from her which is why we complement each other so well and the reason why I fell in love with her in the first place.
I shake my head.
"You really are something." I said to myself while laughing. I start getting down from the car jogging towards her.

"I just never know what to except from you." I said.
"Yeah, well get use to it." She said while wrapping her hands around my neck. We starred into each others eyes as our souls danced with one another. I leaned in as she did the same. When I am met with her lips I melt as she does in my arms. It looks like our flame was always burning. As we burn into one flame I fight for dominance in the kiss. Beth bites my lip pulling away gently letting my bottom lip go.

"You know you can only dominate animals and I am not one of them."she said.
"I don't care about dominating an animal I'm trying to dominate you." I said smiling at her.
"You can dominate me when I have dominated you." She said while lightly chuckling.

"Well, how about we head back for the night if nobody is getting dominated tonight." I said smirking.

We start heading towards the ranch as I enter. I noticed how late is to be entering the main house so I decide to take Beth to my cabin on the ranch. I start to get Beth down and take her to my bed. As I'm setting her down on my bed. I turn to leave all of a sudden I feel a pair of hands grabbing me by the waist.
"So you weren't asleep?"I asked but she didn't respond tugging me and pinning me down on my own bed. My pants began to tightened as I noticed Beth was on my lap.

A/n. Nut or smut