No Good Horses

Beth's POV:

As  I pinned Y/N I start to grind on her tightened area I can see she is enjoying it. I suddenly let out a moan as her dick started to get even more heated and swollen inside her pants. "Stop teasing me" she said trying to control her breath. "You know you love it" I said as I go in for a kiss. She decided to flip me over . I love it when she takes control but I will only allow that in bed and she knows it. Y/N starts to kiss my neck going down to my boobs leaving a trail of bite marks. I felt like a bitch in heat moaning her name.

Y/N POV:

As I leave a trail of my love on her breasts I sit her up so I can take her dress off leaving her in underwear and bra . I look up to see her. "You always look so beautiful no matter what.'' I said kissing her while take the rest of her bra and underwear off. 'You know I can't be the only without cloths off'' she said to me. So she decided to undress me leaving the air to touch my bare skin. She then decides to get on her knees while looking at me.

Beth's POV:

As I get on my knee's I grasp her swollen cock in my hands putting my mouth on it moving my head up and down while she moans sitting on the bed. Teasing her with my tongue wrapping around her cock. "Beth slow down'' she said as I rapidly stroked it making her cum in my mouth I got up smiling as I swallowed it. She was still hard as I got up I sat on her lap while making her dick enter me but all of a sudden I moan as if i had climaxed already.

Y/N POV:

Beth letting out a muffled moan as my dick enters her. I feel her start to move but I get up making Beth lay on the bed. "You don't have to do all the hard work you know." I said smiling while looking at her. "I know but you know I love being in charge" she said while smirking at me. I kissed her while slowly thrusting into letting her adjust to my size. Also gaining access to her mouth more as our tongues outwrestle each other. Letting her gasp for air I start to move at a pace where I can watch her moan underneath. So I can enjoy the view that long awaited.

Beth's POV:

As Y/N thrust at a pace I can't help myself. " Please, go faster Y/N" I said while wrapping my legs around her waist. I feel like I can't control my body of how much pleasure she brings to me. She thrust faster every time I let out a moan. Every moan she thrust deeper drilling my pussy with her dick size. As I am about to cum I wrap my legs around her again. "I can take it, Y/N" I said as she kept thrust I had reached my climax but she hadn't.

Y/N POV:

I want to make her climax so many times. I can see her hands gripping the sheets while her toes probably curling.
"Y/N please I am at my limit."she said trying to catch her breath. I rapidly thrust faster while smirking. As I am about to climax I feel her pussy tighten around me even more making both me and Beth climax together while kissing . "F-fuck Y/N" she said into the my mouth while shaking underneath me. "That was something" I said while getting off her. "You were amazing darling." she said to me while smiling into the kiss.

A/n first smut ever🫠 let me know how i did