The Anger

Beth's POV:

9:30pm

As I texted Y/N it was time for me to close my office while doing so I heard some noise come from the front of my office. I grabbed my gun and sent Y/N a quick message.

To Y/N: Office HELP
I opened the door to be met with a punch to the face and repeatedly hit. I shot my gun not caring who I hit. The guy grabbed me by my hair.
"Oh you fuckin bitch I am going to fuck you up" he said tossing my gun to the other side of the room.Grabbing my face roughly with his other hand. I knew who they were.
"I don't know why your hiding y'all's faces I know who you are" I said spitting blood at their mask.

Y/Ns POV:
I hurriedly got to the office with a gun on my hands. I saw Beth's assistant dead on the floor. I quickly opened Beth's office shooting the guy in the leg.
"Back away from her now" I said to them slowly moving towards them. I was so anger I could kill them but I know Beth would bring this to justice. I controlled myself.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" I yelled.

They ran away but I only had one person in mind. I rushed to her side as she was laying on the floor. "Hey, I here my love" grabbing her. I guess she thought I was one of the guys and she punched striking me on my jaw.
"Hey, Beth calm down it's me Y/N" I said reassuring her.
"Oh I'm sorry"she said.
"No need to worry anymore" I said kissing her bruised lips.
"Lets get you to a hospital" as I picked her up bridal style.

The aftermath: