Unraveling Pt.2

Beth's POV:
As I woke up I remembered whose hand was wrapped around with a grin on my face. I decided to wake Y/N up with kisses started at her neck hearing her wake up with a groan. I made my way to her breast kissing and teasing each one of them. "Don't start what you can't finish, love" Y/N said stretching her arms and legs. "Oh please you love it every-time" I said leaning into kiss her. Y/N will always be my safe place.

Y/N POV:
Beth may not know it but one day I will marry that women even though she is one crazy person. "How is your hand my love" she said asking as I put my clothes on from the night before. "It still hurts a little put I will live" I said with a small grin.

"Also that Allison"
"Alice, love"
"Well whatever her name is better not try anything with you" she said.
"I could say the same about that guy you were with at the bar" I said with a little hint of jealousy act because I know my Beth too well.
"Okay I was only having drinks with an acquaintances nothing more" she said turning around because I knew she didn't want to admit her little play she had planned out.
"Really so what if I hadn't showed up" I said curiously.
"Ok fine I was trying to making you a little jealous" she said that was music to my ears.
"I knew it all along because Beth Dutton doesn't go for just anyone" I said grabbing her by the waist with one hand.

"And how do you know?"she said questionably. "I know everything love" I said capturing her lips on mine.