Holy Molly

Night time...

Y/N POV:

As I was entering the bar with Alice and my buddies from the ranch. I saw Beth with a guy giggle and as I pass by her to get to the table. She looks at me while grabbing his hand. Well it looks like two can play at that game Dutton.

While approaching the table I pull out a chair for Alice.

"Thank you" she said smiling and slightly blushing. (Why Alice no Beth's a crazy bitch but I love her tho)

Beth's POV:
Just as Dan left the bar I saw Y/N drinking beers with her "buddies" as she calls them but one of them caught my attention the women sitting beside my Y/N. Oh no you don't that Y/N has my name written all over her. I see them being touchy with each other but I decided to get up and dance. As I am dancing I feel someones hands on mine. To my surprise it's not Y/N but one ugly ass dude. I tried backing up but he grabbed me even harder.
"CAN YOU LET ME GO" I said raising my voice tugging my hands and kicking him in his little nuts.
"You fucking bitch" he said groaning on the ground and he starts to grab me again.

Y/N POV:
While talking to Alice about Beth and the plan to also make her jealous because let's be honest she would have done something. I also had to let Alice know the plan so she was in on it. All of a sudden there is commotion at the dance floor. I see Beth in the grasp of that's one ugly ass dude. I know Beth can handle her own but sometimes she needs a little extra help.

A/n: let me know what y'all want to happen maybe a smut will also be add to the next chapter.