Ur Jokin, Right?!!

Y/N POV:

As I started to wake up I felt someone sucking my soul through my dick. I open my eyes and look under the covers to see Beth. (Beth really said fetch me their souls) "Morning" she said mumbling while her mouth still on my dick. "Beth was this really necessary" I said trying to catch my breath. As she lifted her heading making her mouth pop off my dick."Yes because you're mine remember and I'm yours" she said as she rose up and entered my dick in her.

Beth POV:
When it comes to Y/N I will always be a slut for her. I rode that cock that has my name written all over it. We climaxed together and she always ends up filling me up so well. Also hitting the deepest areas of my womb. We started catching our breaths because we both knew we had a busy schedule today. "Hey I have a question before you leave so are we in a relationship?" Y/N asked while putting a new pair of clothes on. "I mean I wouldn't mind. Why?" I asked a little worried and a little offended."I'm just asking" she said.

"Why do u not want a relationship with me?" I asked in an angry tone.
"I think maybe we are rushing it I mean we barley started to go out do we have to put a label on it."Y/N said making me angrier. "You know what your right lets not put a label on it." I said storming out of the cabin.

Y/N POV:

"And I fucked up" I said to myself. Maybe I will talk to her later after work since we both are busy.

Beth POV:

Great way to start my morning off Y/N but I have to focus right now. I have an important meeting with a land developer that I need to take down. I sit and my desk waiting for him and idea pops up in my head. What if I Beth Dutton make my beloved Y/N jealous I wonder. My thoughts are interrupted my secretary. " Miss Beth, Dan Jenkins is here for the meeting."
"I will be right there." I said getting up from my chair and heading towards the meeting. "Hello Mr.Jenkins" I said while extending my hand towards him with a smile. Perfect plan Beth.

Y/N POV:

After John introduced me to my helper we started working on the fences that needed to be sealed. Tbh my assistant wasn't all that bad plus I do need some help around her.

(This is Alice^)While barb wiring fences we got to know each other a little more

(This is Alice^)
While barb wiring fences we got to know each other a little more. We actually get along pretty well. I invited her out to the bar along with some of my friends.

A/n 🫠time for some drama