Unraveling

Beth's POV:

While the guy is grabbing me again I quickly turn to the nearest table. Taking a beer bottle breaking it in half then putting it up to his throat.
"I told you to let me go nicely" I said angry.
"Okay" he said walking away. As he did I felt another pair of hands grab me by the wrist turning me to face them. I quickly took the broken bottle from my hand pointing it to their neck.

"Hey whoa now put that down" Y/N said.
"Why should I?" I said remember that I am also angry with her. She quickly grabbed my hand knocking the broken bottle out of my hand. All of a sudden I slapped her.
"I hate you and that whore you are with" I said.

Y/N POV:

I smirked away from her knowing I made Beth Dutton jealous wow. I held my self together even after she slapped me. I saw her walk back to the dance floor. I returned to my table to ask Alice to dance with me.
"Alice come dance with me it looks like I am winning come on" I said grabbing her hand taking her to the dance floor.

"Are you sure the next bottle won't go to my head" Alice said scared while lookin at Beth. Beth looked like she was about to murder her just with a stare. "Hey if she does try something on you you better run" I said seriously with a chuckle. Knowing Beth kept looking our way but when Alice suddenly put her hands on my neck.
"Alice I need you to think quick" I said making her duck.

Beth's POV:

I saw that whore getting close with my women. I decided to run up to Alice with a bottle. Suddenly she ducked really quickly making me break the bottle on Y/N hand.

Y/N POV:

I heard the bottle hit my hand as soon as Alice ducked I guess it was instinct.  When I looked up my hand was bleeding with cuts in it along with a couple shards of glass.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning for people who don't like blood

"Omg Y/N your hand" Alice said worried while Beth stormed out of the bar.
"Look Alice its better if you get home I will talk to Beth and you get home safe".

"But Y/N you need to go to a hospital" she said. "Don't worry about it's just a scratch" I said with a small smile.
"Get home safe Alice I will tell Beth about what really was going on".
"Okay but promise to get that clean" she said looking down at my hand.
"Promise cross my heart hope to die, stick a needle through my eye" I said to her while crossing my heart. "Ok well see you later then take care" Alice said while grabbing her things and leaving. Now to talk to Beth but before I have to get my hand stitched real quick so I headed to the nearest urgent care center.

Beth's POV:

I can't believe she did that hurt herself for that whore. I never been more jealous in my life and I hurt my Y/N what a nightmare this night has become.

An hour goes by..

There was a knock at my door when I opened it to see Y/N standing there.

Y/N POV:

Why does she always have to be in a robe. I could tell she was naked underneath because her cleavage was exposed more than usual. She let me in and I try not to look at all of her just her face. I brought her closer to me with my hands around her waist. Her hand around my neck and the other caressing my face. "Didn't you like that other bitch better than me?" she said in an angry tone. "Beth are you jealous of her?" I asked her with a smile leaning in to kiss her but she stopped me with her hand. I decided to lick her hand making it fly back. "I hate you" she said kissing me.

Beth's POV:

She picked me up throwing me on the bed with one hand and taking my robe off with her mouth. Immediately kissing me down my neck towards my breast making me groan. "I bet I am better than that whore you were with" I said making her kiss me all the way down to my center. "Wait what about your hand" I asked worried.

Y/N POV:

I didn't answer her and continued towards her clit using my mouth to play with it. As I did I held her down on her sides making her a moaning mess when I started circling her center with my tongue. I
felt her immediately starting to tense
up and she quickly released all over
my tongue.

After I inserted myself immediately after she climaxed. She moaned out of breath her nails scratching my back. Her legs wrapped around me while she tightened around me.
"Please go faster Y/N" she said mumbling into my mouth kissing her while roughly inserting and going faster each time she moaning into my mouth. | hit her g-spot
which caused her to scream out my
name. "F-f-fuck you do it so good love" she said while her legs shivered and hands gripped the sheets. She tightened even more.

I continued to thrust as I
started to tense up as well and within
a minute released myself inside of
her. We both try to catch our breaths after that tension. "Omg I completely forget how is your hand" she asked me.
"I think I will be fine don't worry darling" I said laying down making her cuddle into my side kissing her forehead.

A/n i feel like Beth could be a masochist.