OMG noo

Beth's POV:

I really want to marry Y/N I have always felt so strongly towards her. Ever since she saved me from those people I will always feel safe no matter the circumstances.

Two weeks earlier...

I have this supposed client that won't give up their land today is the meeting but I am not sure. How it will go hopefully us Duttons can take the Becks brothers land.

"Miss Dutton the brothers would like to see you know to discuss your meeting" my assistant said.

"Alright bring them in" I said with a small grin.

"Hello I suppose you know why I have called upon this meeting for you both" I said.

"Look Miss Dutton we like our land and we are not going to give it up that easy" one of the brothers said.

"But why if I am offering  you a great sum of money"

"Look ma'am you have offered us so many times but we are not willing to sale our families ranch" the younger one said.

"Well if you don't like the money I might just take it away" I said with a smile.

"Look Miss Dutton you family already has part of the town and city land we would like to keep our own" oldest one said aggressively toward me.

"Now we don't want any trouble we will take our leave and give you a response later" one of the brothers said.

No one's POV:

"Hey don't worry we are going to teach her a lesson buddy not to mess with the Becks" said the older one.

"Let's beat that bitch up and have our answer clear because we know she won't stop until she gets what she wants" said the other one. They said walking towards the end of the hallway.

"Umm ma'am are you the assistant of Beth Dutton?" the youngest one asked kindly.
"Yes i am"
"What time do y'all usually close the office so we can call Miss Dutton to give her an answer?"

"Around 8:50 we close" the assistant said with a kind smile.
"Thank you that will be all ma'am" they both said.

A/n sorry haven't been updating I will not discontinue story just updates will be slow.