Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106: Buy the Entire Fan Hua Town

Five days before the twins' one-month ceremony, Wang Geng Fa, the Town Elder, came to their house to discuss the banquet with Lin Si Yao.

"The wife of the Hua House said that they also wanted to hold the three-day party for their one-month ceremony. And their set starting day is two days before your banquet. What..." What should he do! Wang Geng Fa wiped beads of sweat on his temples. It was winter, but in front of Lin Si Yao, his face was filled with sweat.

"The Hua House? When I asked to borrow the ancestral hall, you didn't mention this." Lin Si Yao furrowed his brows. In this one-month ceremony, they wanted to hold two tables more than their new-house party. If they couldn't borrow the ancestral hall, they wouldn't be able to find another place to hold the ceremony in Fan Hua Town.

The eldest daughter-in-law of the Hua House had given birth to a healthy boy two days before Shuilian's labor. The mother of that family had bragged about the baby ever since. Thus, the entire Fan Hua Town knew that the Hua family now had a precious boy. Anyway, it was too much to have a three-day one-month celebration! Although the Huas were rich, they were famous misers. And now, they wanted to hold a big party?

"I didn't expect the Hua House to hold a three-day one-month celebration. Previously, their youngest son of the Lu House, from the city, had come to visit them. He brought a lot of gifts. They said that if they didn't hold a big ceremony, the neighbors would disdain them." Wang Geng Fa took a puff from his smoke pipe, stating the possible reason.

"The Lu House?" Lin Si Yao curved his lips in disdain. The Lu House had only a dumb daughter and no son. Perhaps they wanted to adopt a kid from their in-law's family to inherit that enormous fortune.

"Yeah, the richest Lu family. That family has so many properties and assets, but they don't have an heir. The entire Fan Luo city is watching if Hua Kang was going to adopt a kid. It seems he got his eyes on Hua An's grandson."

"Then let us book the entire Wu Qin Restaurant, then there will be no more need to worry." The Elder Wangye couple had heard everything as they returned back into the house after their short walk. Wangye Jing was a hot-tempered person, thus, he hurried to suggest it.

"Yes, A Yao. It will be quite chilly that day. The ancestral hall will not block the cold wind if we arrange the party there. We should invite all the villagers to Wu Qin Restaurant for a good meal. This can be a good opportunity to thank them for all their aid." Elder Wangfei smiled and nodded. It was rare that she didn't object to a rushed decision by Wangye Jing.

"Alright, then it is decided. I'll go to Wu Qin Restaurant later. If they don't have a big customer on the sixth day, we will ask to book their entire restaurant then." Lin Si Yao nodded. Originally, he thought that the ancestral hall was near his house, thus, they didn't need to use the horse carriage to travel. Moreover, ever since they had moved to Fan Hua Town, they all held their parties, big or small, in the ancestral hall. He didn't want to go far. But now, the Hua House wanted to trouble them. Though he was not afraid, his mother-in-law was right. Although they could have nice weather on the sixth day of the twelfth lunar month, it was still winter. Shuilian and the twins had to show up. He didn't want them to bear the cold wind.

"But..." The Town Elder wanted to say that it would cost a lot if they wanted to book the entire Wu Qin Restaurant. If all the villagers came, they would need around twenty tables. However, as soon as he wanted to remind Lin Si Yao about that, he remembered the status of the two standing in front of him. They were the Wangye and Wangfei of Da Hui Empire!

"Town Elder, it's good that you're here. We have something else we want to discuss with you." Feng Cai Yun(Wangye Jing) nodded to Wang Geng Fa, signaling him not to leave.