EXTRA 11

Special 11: Passionate Love (Section Begin) 1

His father was her father's royal guard.

She hoped he would be hers too.

Not only that, she hoped to have further development with him.

However, after five years, he followed her decision and protected her closely, but he refused to marry her.

In order to break the deadlock, she decided to take the matters into her own hands. She didn't believe that after "eating" her, he still refused to put aside his stubbornness...

Five years passed in a flash.

If you can read this, it means this chapter was stolen from pure tl .com

When she turned eighteen and when her biological brother Xue Yuan took over the position of the ruler of Blood Union, she came to this northern territory that was entrusted to her by the new emperor Blood Union - Yan Xiu.

The imperial princesses of the Blood Union also needed to work hard for the prosperity of their homeland, just like the heir to the throne.

Living up to expectations, in the past five years, after she made a systematic plan for Yan Xiu, she has achieved remarkable results.

The northwest area near the Far Xia Kingdom was covered with snow for many years and was sparsely populated, so all the residents here were moved to the densely populated southern end. Only a few guard posts were set up at the northwest border, and soldiers were dispatched to guard the border every month.

As for the densely populated Yanxiu City, the original boundary was expanded, and the main city was extended thousands of feet. And funded by the national treasury, more houses were built to accommodate the residents who gathered from the border.

In the main city, several large-scale industries invested by the Blood Union royal family have been added, including food shops, clothing shops, inns, and horse shops, almost covering the basic necessities in Yanxiu City.

In this way, the life and work of the residents who migrated from the border were solved, and Yanxiu City has gradually begun to prosper.

In the past five years, the prosperity of the main city has gradually extended to the suburbs on all sides, further expanding the main city. It even absorbed more and more residents from the inner city of Blood Union to move here.

Five years later, Yan Xiu had become the third largest city in the Blood Union after the Imperial Capital and Nancheng.

The hard work and hardships during this period need not be mentioned. What moved the people of the city the most was their Castellan, the sister of the current lord of the country. She was twenty-three this year, and had no news about her marriage.

Since the Castellan took over Yan Xiu, the people of Yan Xiu have been looking forward to it year after year.