Introduction

Omphile is a 18 year old girl who lived with her parents in New York but had to relocate to Sandton,after her fathers death in a car accident last year December .Omphile had a great  childhood but she slightly changed after the death of her father.Her momma tries by all means to make sure she's okay and gets what she want which pushes her away even more causing  a drift between them.Omphile's love life takes a turn after she grabs the attention of a girl in her new school.

Kay is also an 18 years old girl.She is a very possessive,intimidating and sometimes controlling person. She's doing her matric for the second time after failing last year.Kay lives with her adoptive parents after her real parents gave her up for adoption when was young after knowing that their child is an intersex,and they were afraid of being judged or discriminated by the society because its not normal and the fact that she their daughter just made things worse for them. So they didn't wanna experience all that shame then gave her up for adoption.She became this antisocial person who pushes everyone away dispute the love she gets from her adoptive parents.She blames herself that her real parents left her.She thinks maybe is she was born normal then they would have stayed.Her adoptive parents really made sure she had what she wanted and they gave her the love that her real parents couldn't give her.But her not having her real ones with her and the anger she has turned her in this Aggressive, and sometimes stubborn person.

Omphile

So guys this is picture I got from Pinterest her name is actually @crown_bixth

So guys this is picture I got from Pinterest her name is actually @crown_bixth.You can follow her id wanna and is crown_bixtch sees me using her picture and doesn't want me too I wouldn't mind removing it even though I wouldn't like that😅cause she suits the character I wanted Omphile to look like❤and you guys don't have to imagine her like this you can use your own characteristics to do that thank you🌻❤.

And guys this book is gonna be also about a girl who is an intersex(born with a dick),so instead of hate commenting and whatnot kindly leave the book and read something else cause this is actually my first time writing a book😁and I really would appreciate your support and also those who took their time to read this thank you so much.I also would appreciate it if y'all comment like how is my writing and what is it that I can do to improve it and no hate comments please if you dont like my story its okay just let it go and go read what you like thanks.