CHAPTER 10

Kay's POV

School was finally out best feeling ever! Today I didn't wanna go with Klara because I was not in the mood for sex which is what she was gonna expect us to do since its the only thing she thinks about so I decided to I left without my car. I feel bad for lying to Neo about me and Klara I just thought me telling her the truth might push her away or something And I can't just let that happen and on top of that Klara keeps on blackmailing me with the incident that happened last summer I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.I just want to be sure that Neo amd I are on the same page and if we are then I'll take that chance to tell her everything then we will start everything on a clean slate.

I just can't stop thinking about her she's all over my head my mind I really got to see her I changed to my black shorts,black anime t-shirt and white sneakers next thing I know I'm standing infront of her doorstep being hesitant and all but I finally take the courage and knock on the door.

*knock knock*
No response,I knocked again after hearing a "coming' on the other side of the door SHIT! what was I thinking?
The door opens and my body involuntarily moves as I grabbed her by the waist kissing her without fear of being seen or caught especially by her mom "kay.....wait" she said her breaths becoming uneven I love how she's easily turned on I smirk running my hands all over her body from her to those buns of hers shit I squeeze them a bit making her key out a moan "fuck" she bit her lower lip.

"You really know how to drive a perso n crazy" I say still kissing her now on the neck looking for her sweet spot "Kay..." she puts her hand on my chest trying to push me away but I resist "kay....we....have..to..mmmh...stop..now" she breaths heavily. "Why...." I groan feeling myself getting hard by a second I roughly pull her by the hair making sure not to hurt her "My..mom...will see us" she quickly says at the end. I stopped hearing her whiper perve.

"Shit!" I let go of her hiding myself behind the flower vase then I hear her laugh. what's so funny? I thought her mom was not back yet "pfft...ha ha...what are you doing?" She smiles.
"Hiding what if she saw us oh my god that's not good" I say peeking out to check if she ain't around." And your only thinking of that right now? Your so funny" she grabbed my hand making me come out." Your really driving me crazy,I just can't stop thinking of you...I needed to that.....to see you" I softly caressed her face feeling it getting hot from what I said. She hummed at the warmth closing her eyes but she quickly opened them removing my hand from her cheek. what's happening? "Kay,we gotta stop doing this" she looked me directly in the eyes for the first time without looking away because she's afraid of long eye contact." Stop what?" I frowned taken aback by what she said.

"I don't know even know what to call it I'm talking about the flirting,giving each other looks,kissing and the other goofy things......you have a girlfriend and I won't settle for less besides that I don't think I'm ready to start anything serious right now or anytime soon" she sadly looks away.

"Neo,you don't understand.....I just...(sighs) I can wait for you I don't mind doing that, I don't care how long it takes for you to be ready I will always be there for you whenever....please..don't hurt me by pushing me away" she looks up to me after what I've said.
"That's the thing your always saying "I don't understand" make me understand what is it?" She looks at me with worry in her eyes Is she hurt? "I can't tell that right now,but I want you to know that Klara and I have nothing serious happening between us". "That's weird looking at how she looks at you during class I also saw how both your tongues were sticking down each others throats the other day".She folds her arms waiting for a response.
"That's how she is princess,she's very persistent and stubborn but I swear that kiss meant nothing at all and please don't believe what she says or does okay?" I say making her look at me attentively.