CHAPTER 18

Kay's POV

My head is spinning from all the fucking we've been doing.How many rounds has it been already?.How can she have such endurance on her first time."haa!..I think I'm gonna cum again".She moaned increasing her pace as she pounced on top of me.I held her sides slamming as I watched her take me whole "Nngh..fuck!" My eyes shut as I released my load pushing her off me because I didn't have any condom on. Just like that I passed out.

The following day

Argg!what the hell happened last night and why am I in bed?My head hurts like shit.I looked around the room and remembered that we were at a party scanning the room.I saw Neo's clothes and mine on the floor.Smiling to myself as yesterday's events flashed in my head.There she was her still covered by the bed sheets over her head.

"Morning princess"I said taking the sheets off  her.My eyes widening in shock as realize  what I have done.why in the world am I in bed with her?and where is Neo?. Ow no neo! I got up trying to put my clothes on without thinking of this massive headache I'm having right now.

"Ow good morning tiger" she said crawling up to my back."Get the fuck off me!" I said pushing her off me making her she fall back on the bed."Jeez!..why  you so grumpy after that passionate night we just had?"She said smirkingly."I think I told you babes ...you will always come back running  to momma.No matter how hard you try"."You just can't seem to get enough...I mean the way you were panting,groaning,moaning my name last night whoo!....I could just tell by that.She never gives some you enough am I wrong?" She said chuckling.

"Go fuck yourself klara"
"Why do that when I got you to do that to me"
"What did you put in my drink Klara?!"I said giving her a sullen look.
"What?" She said acting surprised.
"Don't fuck with me klara!"I said standing up to look at her.
"This was your little plan right?to get me here,drug me,have sex with me then claim that I did all that shit willingly!"I said smashing my hand through the wall.
"What!don't you dare come up with that bullshit!you came in here,had too much wine to drink and starting being all over me telling me how you love me and how badly you want me!.Now that you got what you wanted you come up with that story of saying I drugged you!Your so pathetic" She said coming to my side of the room.
"Klara your one crazy ass bitch! You know that! And if you think pulling this stunt was gonna make me come back to you your wrong bitch!now get out of my face I have somewhere to be!"I said pushing her away but she grabbed my hand.

"You know I hope she is worth all of this and I wonder how she's going to feel the moment she knows the kind of liar and monster you are..because it won't take long till she realizes that"she said with an evil laugh.

I turned making her gasp as I held her against the wall."If you wanna go ahead and fuck with me and her,Klara..I will show you the monster that you want to unleash in me and I know you dont wanna see that side of me because once its out someone's gonna fucken die.You hear me?now FUCK OFF!" I let go of her making her hit the floor as she gasped hard for oxygen.
"W-will..s-see..a..about...that.YOU BELONG TO ME KAYDE!" she said trying hard to breath and talk at the same time.

I just left her there going downstairs calling  Neo because after what I just did I don't think she'll ever forgive me.fuck What was I even thinking trusting that psycho would change and move on.I shouldn't have gone upstairs with her.

But I think I remember very well, after drinking that wine.I started having this massive headache I'm having right now there definitely is something she must have spiked in there.I was feeling all funny and my vision was a bit blur but I swear I saw Neo entering  the room or was it all in my head?.I never was gonna have sex with Klara if I knew it was her all along she definitely drugged me. That piss of shit she's is going to pay.

I really need something for this headache.I got in lighting up some weed to help with this headache .I just need to get to Neo right now.I stepped on the wheels to get there as fast as I can since its still early so no traffic or cars on sight.I soon arrived about 20 minutes parking outside her house going to the door to knock but no answer.I took out my phone to call her but it went to straight to voicemail.I tried calling her again and again and again still no answer.

I knocked countless of time my finger starting to hurt a little.I was about to give up but the door opened.Neo.. was she crying? Her face is all red not to mention those pretty eyes of hers all puffy and swollen what the fuck happened last night?
"I can expl-"A slap on my face made me stop talking  but I didn't flinch or move because I  sure deserved it.
"What!the fuck do you want kay?!" She asked trembling as she held her tears back.
"Princess what happened?" I took a step closer to hold her but she backed away.
"Don't.fucken.touch.me" she said through gritted teeth.
"You fucken lied to me!asshole!I waited and waited for you last night like an idiot at the party but what was you doing?you were busy FUCKING WITH HER KAYDE!!..so don't you fucken come here! And ask me what's wrong!now fuck off!" She said turning back to the door but I held   her.

Pulling  her into my arms hugging her as she let it all out.Tears flowing on her face.She tried fighting me but I didn't let her go."Let go of me!" She said trying to slid out.
"No,can't you see this is what she wants!"I whispered yelled.She pushed herself back with the strength never  thought she had."Dont you dare! pin this on her!" she yelled."Of cause your gonna say that because your the one who couldn't keep it in.Do you know how hurt I was seeing you with her in bed?thinking of what you said to me,the things we did,making me realize that it was all a lie for you to just get in my skirt and leave me like I'm some easy to get girl,you disgust me!" She said pushing me as I stumbled back.

"Princess can you atleast please hear me out!" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Fuck you kay,go be with her like it always has been and don't ever call or talk to me..EVER!" She said closing the door as she went inside.I felt my chest tightening up like I was out of air.Tears running down my cheeks.I don't even remember when was the last time I cried in my life.I felt like a lost and important person in my life in split seconds.

"Honey what's wrong?what happened to your hand?!" Mom said with worry in her eyes as I got in the kitchen.
"Mom I'm fine I just wanna sleep okay"I said trying to fake a smile even though my face showed that I was crying.
"Please talk to me! Your hurt and your crying were you in a fight?" Mom said embracing me with a hug.
"M-mom.. p-please I'll b-be okay.." I said bitting my lower lip to prevent sobbing  sounds from coming out.

"You can't be crying,hurt and say your okay honey" she said tightening the hug.
I let go giving her a Peck on the forehead  going up to my room.I hate it when she sees me like this for the first time in forever and  I know she won't leave me alone until we talk.I'm just not in the mood of talking right now.Will I ever be?I feel so broken like I've lost  an important piece of myself.I love her so much.I wanna be with her all the time if possible and with what has happened chances of that happening are slim.I feel so angry at myself that I won't be what makes her smile anymore but someone who fades her smile away whenever she sees them.

I didn't want things to be like this between us.She was finally coming around and yesterday was suppose to bring us closer but instead it broke the little trust she had but I broke it,I ruined it all by believing what came out of that bitch's mouth.we never should've gone to that stupid party.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Hey reader,here's another chapter.I know its a bit short.I hope you enjoyed it.Thank you