CHAPTER 03

Omphile's POV

"Argggg!"I loudly grunted while taking out my hand out of the warm sheets with my eye still shut so that i can to turn off my halfpast five alarm.To be honest I'm not a morning person and I hate the fact that its Monday and I felt more nervous thinking about that.I took the sheets off me whimpering at the coldness that hit my body and I regretted doing that.I wore my yellow smiley emoji slippers that are on the side of my bead.And I went to to my closet to take out my uniform.We actually have to wear the same uniform colour except for Wednesday because its assembly day so on Monday we have to wear a black blazer,white shirt,black pleaded skirt or plain,white socks and black shoes but I will wear my black boots I think it will make the outfit look cool.So I went to my closet opened all the doors where I'll be taking out my uniform then I gently laid it on the other side of the bed to avoid it getting creases since my bed was kinda huge and still not made so took a hanger to hang my blazer.I gotta admit despite me being nervous about today but the uniform does kinda look good more like cute on me plus its my favourite color...., black so I can leave with that.I turned the light switch on in the shower and then I took my clothes of while trying to open the water to a right temperature and I felt this feeling of sigh as the warm water hit my skin.I really enjoy showering it just makes your body feel less tense and more relaxed but not on a blue Monday.I quickly finished turning off the water and taking the black towel on the wall hanger and wrapped it around my body and I went to to the other side of the my room.I opened the drawer and took out a hair drayer to dry my curly hair and after that I dried myself with the towel then applied a body lotion,smelt so sweet like strawberries it was actually a gift from dad on Christmas and its been my favourite body lotion from then.he'll always have a special place in our hearts.After applying the body lotion I wore my uniform which looked so cute on me I can't stop looking myself in the mirror.I pulled the chair near to the mirror so that I can start doing my hairstyle I started by removing the grey bonnet on my head throwing it on the bed and sitting on the chair to get started I gotta say making edges was really challenging at first but now I'm kinda trying so I slowly started combing my hair,I do it slowly cause my hairs is really sensitive it just breaks easily I then tied it into a long ponytail and I applied the green mint like styling gel on the edge if my head and slowly forming them using a small edge comb and brush.I then applied the coconut blue seal Vaseline on my face,and yep I also get a very sensitive face so I busy use pure soap wash and apply that cause I once tried other products and my face had a terrible reaction so I'm just simple doing a Lil bit of pouching to put on my lip gloss I proudly sprung up from the chair and did a Lil smirk by how gorgeous I look,I mean I know I am but you get the idea.As I was about to leave my room I forgot about the messy bed so I quickly ran like a crazy person person to try and finish up cause I only had 30 minutes left to eat breakfast and travel to school.I fixed the base cover,then I put on the bed cover and lastly threw the big black and grey pillows on the bed,took my phone and bag pack then I went downstairs.

"Morning mom".I said quickly running up to her and giving her a hug.

"Hey!...young Lady isn't that skirt just too short for school?".She said leaning her hand near the stove and pointing the spatula at me more like my skirt...with her left eyebrow raised up in disbelief.

"Mooooom!"I said whining come on! this skirt is actually long from my view and I just had to make a few adjustments that all".I said with a wide grin on my face.

"Ow really...."she said letting go of the spatula folding her hands with a suspicious look on her face.

"Mom,you know I won't ever lie to you".I shrugged as I moved past her from the behind to get myself a plate and dish up cause I really was getting late."

"I just don't want to be called at school because of the way you dress got it!?"she said looking right through my eyes with her intimidating voice.

"Yess...."I gulped.Few minutes later after the whole skirt drama we went to the car and then off we went.Might wondering why mom drives me well I don't like driving myself to school especially with my car I don't like being stared at and worse I'll be the new kid in school which makes it even worse so I'd rather get a lift from mom cause I enjoy watching someone drive me actually,yeah, I know you might think otherwise but I kinda like it.