CHAPTER 13

Omphile's POV

Okay everything is all ready I just gotta take a bath then out we go.I gotta say I'm a bit nervous especially with Jane not coming.I mean who else am I suppose to talk to whenever Kay is off to her friends or girlfriend?guess I'll see when I arrive there but, if its boring I'm definitely getting a ride back home.

Vrrrr..vrrrr...vrr

My phone is ringing where is it..flipped all the clothes on the bed looking for it because my room is always a mess.I looked under the bed and there it was right on the left upper leg of the bed. Its Kay.. shit! "Ahem!...heyy" I said nervously ."Hey princess are you okay?you sound abit uneasy?"
"Ow....dont mind me..I was busy preparing for the party..so my room is a bit messy" I chuckled.
"Well I'm glad your still going I was just checking up with you because you got like an hour to prepare.I'll be fetching you at 09:30 is that okay?"
"Ow..yeah...its...cool" of cause its not I don't even know what to do with my hair!!!
"Alright..see you later princess"
"Later then"

Immediately after ending the call I went to the bathroom and took a bath, got out, throwing all the clothes in the closet. I'll fix them when I get time which I don't have at the moment.I dried my hair and it was a disaster I mean what am I gonna do with this curly hair!I'll sort that out later,lemme do my make up. I'm not a person with make up actually Im just curious,so I just put on some blush,lipstick and bit of Puff then lashes don't know why because I naturally have long lashes but a girl gotta feel herself when she's aiming to impress.I pulled the chair near the mirror and applied some makeup and I was done with that in 30 minutes even though its "abit of makeup".
So I decided to just tie my hair in to a messy bun and do some edges because that's the fastest and most simple hairstyle.

After being done with my hair and make up I got in my dress which I think is too much but mom says its actually simple and classy.Its a high thigh split pleaded Royal blue dress its also backless too. I just don't wanna be centre of attention when we get there so I'll be wearing it with my crystal sweet silver heels and a silver chained purse to carry my phone and necessities.I looked myself in the mirror admiring my body in it. I have to admit mom was right the dress really looks good on me better than I had expected definitely gonna make Kay crazy..Shit! I can't believe it took almost an hour to get ready and done.Kay must be on her way right now.I put my on sweet strawberry scented perfume,grabbed my phone,wipes,matte lipstick and wallet.

I heard a knock downstairs it prolly Kay..I went out before mom came to call me slowly walking down the stairs and I swear Kay was at the verge of crying so cute she then helped me get down on the last stair."My goddess! honey you look so elegant where's my phone I'm not letting this one slide" mom said going to the kitchen to look for her phone."Mom!that wont be neces..." and she took us pictures whilst I was still talking parents and pictures.. "These really need an album!"she said with excitement going back to the kitchen.
"Sorry about that.." I said nervously scratching the back of my neck.
"Its alright I don't mind...and you look really beautiful tonight princess" she pulled me closer by the waist making our lips passionately crash in each other she's so good at this I can do it everyday.
"Ahem!....get a room you too" we were so lost in the kiss that we forgot mom was in the kitchen. "Shit! Ow..mom sorry we...we..were..not its not what you think..thing is.." I said trying to come up with a lie.
"It is exactly what I think it is and you don't have to be shy about it, just don't do that in my presence its abit rude" she smiled.
"Sorry Mrs Smith about that" she said looking flushed with embarrassment. Never thought I'd see the day ha ha ha
"Just call me Mary no need to be formal" she smiled.
"Okay guys can we already go.Time is no longer on our side" I said looking at them both folding my arms.
"Okay drama queen...and be back before 1pm okay..and be safe" she said squashing my cheeks whilst kissing my foreheard.
"Yeshh..mom" I said trying to speak.
" Good,and Kay if anything happens to my one and only daughter you'll have me to deal with understand?" She said smiling. What a threat..
"Definitely don't wanna see your other side.I like this one better and I'll guard her with my life if I must" she said looking at me.
"Glad we understand each other" she said patting Kay's shoulder.
"Now go and I love you guys"
"Bye mom"
"Bye Mrs smith"