CHAPTER 30

Omphile's pov

Well your here early.I said hopping in the front seat giving her a kiss on cheek.

"I'm a girl of my word" She chuckled.

Yeah,right let's just go before we are late.

"Of cause...so any plans for the holidays?" She said looking at me.

I don't know mom will prolly force me into going with her and her boyfriend to their vacation but I'm not gonna let her so I suppose I'll be home cause Bree hasn't said anything about coming over yet.

"Well why don't you go to her?"

I don't wanna go back to NW I feel like I've left my other life there and I don't want any triggers about my dad.I said faking a smile.

"Babe why do you keep on doing that to yourself?"she said lowly.

I'm doing nothing okay!I just don't wanna go there that's it.I whispered yelled.

"Okay babe chill,I didn't mean to upset you I'm sorry" she said kissing my hand.

No,I'm the one who should be sorry I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that.I just wanna enjoy my holidays okay.

"And you will baby,I promise"

You gonna visit me?.I said batting my eyelashes.

"All day everyday but why don't we go out somewhere together?I know it seems like I'm rushing things but I can stay and then go with you than for me to leave to Cape Town"

Really?you'd do that for me?

"Yes baby,all you have to say is yes then your wish is my command"

I'm down,that would really mean a lot to mean babe.I said with an innocent smile.

"I love you"

I love you more but I gotta ask mom first.

"she'll say yes I know it she trusts me with you"

And what makes you say that?

"Because she wouldn't have let you go with me that day of klara's party that's why I'm positive" she grinned.

Whatever either way I have yo ask her first then I'll know that she approves.

"Fine by me".She shrugged.

We parked then Kay came over to my side opening the door for me.such a sweetheart .
As usual everyone was watching as we made our way to the entrance.I mean if they want a show then you gotta give them if you know what I mean.

"Uhm..What time are you gonna go out?" Kay said pulling me by the waist giving me a kiss.

You say it as if we are not gonna go out the same time.I said kissing her back but her hands go slid down to my to my butt slowly grabbing it which kinda turned me on our moment was interrupted after hearing someone clear their throat. Jane...

"Ahem!".She said looking at Kay's hands through her glasses making me quickly snatch Kay's hands from me.

Ow..Uhm..hey you good?.I said trying to form a conversation with her but she just smirked at me.

"Who the hell are you?" Kay said sounding pissed.

"I'm Neo's friend Jane and I've heard alot about you" she said taking her hand out for a handshake but Kay was not having it.

"Babe I'm going to Geo,text me when you're going out and as for you" she pointed at Jane.

"Mind your own fucken business next time"