CHAPTER 17

Kay's POV

Only few hours left,lemme check up on Neo.She's prolly gonna make us late because of make up and all those things.I looked up her number calling her.It rang for while making doubt if she's going.I was about to end the call but she answered it.

"Ahem!..heyy" I could hear tell she was nervous from her answer.
"Hey princess,you good?you sound busy"
"Ow,dont mind me..I was actually preparing my stuff for the party..so my room is kinda messy right now".She said chuckling.
"I'm glad your still going thought you changed your mind,I was just checking with you because we got an hours or so to prepare.I'll be fetching you around 9:30pm is that fine?"prolly to early for her "ow..yeah..its..cool"
"Alright,see you later then" I said smiling to myself.
"Later then"

I'll just have to wait for her even if she's not yet done because I know woman and taking their own precious time to get ready.I know I'm a woman too but I can get ready within 30minutes because I just shower,apply my lotion,put on my Cologne and clothes,spray my hair then done.

After the shower I wore my 2-piece suit,putting on a black tie I wanted the blue one but mom suggested the black one since my suit will be blue and I'll be wearing a white shirt.I combed my hair tying my bun,put my watch on and then shoes but I went with sneakers.They just comfortable nothing hectic.Put on my Cologne,took my phone and went down stairs.I really can't wait to be with her tonight.I bet she looks incredible tonight as always.

"My goodness look at you!" Mom exclaimed as I entered the room.
"Thank you very much" I said proudly dusting myself here and there.
"She's gonna go crazy the moment she sees you" she said excitedly taking pictures of me.
"I hope so"I said looking at the mirror.
"Stop!I'm still taking you photos" she said turning me around.
"Mommmm..I really gotta go and photos are not my thing you know that"I said kissing her cheek.
"Whatever and treat her right tonight or I'll kill you okay"She said patting my back as we hugged each other.
"Ain't you suppose to say that to her?" I said pouting.
"You can be extreme sometimes so I wanna make sure she's well taken care of..now go"
"Wow..see you later and I love you" I said going out the house.

I embraced myself fixing my suit as I knocked on the door.Mrs Smith opening it.
"Evening,ma'am is she ready?" I said looking over her shoulder.
"Evening to you too" she said smiling but her smile soon turned in to a frown.
"But didn't she tell you that she won't be going due to personal reasons?" What! "But we talked and she said she's gonna be go..."
"I'm sorry but Neo isn't going at a party where I don't know she's gonna be safe and she's very sensitive I don't want any trouble okay"she said looking away. I gotta say I was pretty hurt with what she said.After planning all this and getting her to agree was all for nothing.Why didn't she just tell me her mom refuses instead of just lying to me."I understand well please tell her to call me" I said turning away.
"Well that won't be necessary because my daughter wanted this more than anything to be going as your date to the party....man! You just gonna give up like that?" She said laughing.
"Come on in,lemme go call her"
"Whuu...don't ever do that to me I nearly cried" I said sighing getting inside.

I was about to take a sit but there she was coming down the stairs making me gulp.The silky dress perfectly toning her already toned waist,widening down to cover her curvesome body,the slit exposing her thick thigh which made me twitch abit down there the dress going down to her nicely fitting shoes that glittered at the light.She really took my breath away so hot. I went up to help her get down the last stair.I don't know why didn't I think of that before.

I heard clicking sounds and her mom was already taking photos of us.Moms
"Ow my goddess! honey you look so beautiful" she said excitedly."lemme take you guys photos I can't let this slide" and we ended up posing to her photos because we didn't have any other choice.I bet she took a million of those.