CHAPTER 11

Omphile's POV

Today I decided to wake up at 10:30 because I always wake up early during the week so I gotta spoil my self a bit.I guess I'll be doing my laundry since I won't be attending the party I took my hand out of the blankets palpating for my phone on the side of the bed and Kay sent me like 6 messages like wtf what's wrong with her? I really am starting to regret ever giving her my phone number.I never ever do this unless I'm doing it for mom or Bree I searched up her numbers then called her shit what am I doing? it rang a few times then she answered with a raspy voice which sounded so hot she was probably sleeping

"Hey princess" she said I feel like screaming why does her voice have to be this hot?
"Uhm.....hey...I saw countless of missed calls and messages what's wrong? I bit my lower lip from the anxiousness.
"Shit!I'm so sorry about that I was really messed up yesterday ken and I had a few drinks and I guess I was missing you since I called" she let out a nervous chuckle.
"Well its really inappropriate to do that you know I mean what if I was sleeping? and I hate it when people disturb my sleep don't ever do that again" I humphed.

"I said I'm sorry okay and it wont happen again I promise"

"Cool,and I'm no longer going to the party tonight sorry"

"What! Why? Is this about the other day? What made you change your mind? I thought your mom was okay with you going" I could hear she's a bit pissed with what I said.

"Kay,its none of that okay! I just don't feel like going anymore!"I whispered yelled.
"Can I come over so that we can talk about this? I mean whose gonna be my date?"because I am not going without you!"
"You know,you can scream and yell all you want but I.AIN'T.GOING.ANY.WHERE" I said with gritted teeth.
"Neo,why are being like this?! Why must you make things complicated and hard?" She yelled I could literally hear her heavy breathing.
"Kay,relax okay? And you got Klara to go with you!"
"Okay fine then!" She yelled so loud I swear my eardrum was gonna burst and before I could say anything she ended the call. Like WTF did she just end the call? I'm the one who called! Anyway I think its for the best because I won't have to deal with her until Monday.

I looked at the time and it was 11:00 I can't believe we've bickering for the whole 30 minutes I would have been done with my laundry by now since it isn't that much.I started by widely opening the curtains which later I regretted because the light was too bright I nearly tripped over my school shoes on the floor. I can be a dummy sometimes made my bed,making sure to not leave my bed sheets crinkled,I fixed my small and big pillows patting them on the sides making them high because I'm not a fan of flat pillows they just don't feel right, weird right? I know.I then wore a simple plain black dress printed with sunflowers on it.I never wear it like I used to anymore so I just wear it whenever I'm doing laundry or home chores.

I prepared the washing machine,sorted my clothes from white to dark clothes and I throw the white shirts and socks then I went downstairs to get a fruit since was starving and it was very quiet since mom is going to be working this Saturday she's only gonna be back late making it a home alone for me.I should be excited but I'm not because of how things are between Kay and I.I mean the whole point was me not falling for her,wait "falling" is a strong word maybe liking her was not part of the plan and now things started to happen just as Bree said and I hate it when she's right but again I don't wanna be in a relationship if that's what they call it I don't wanna be in that with someone that I don't trust or someone who will break my heart.

I want my first relationship tobe perfect and romantic I want it to be the way I have been imagining it since 7nth grade I mean what's wrong with having a small dream of how my first relationship should be? I really want all that and looking at how Kay and Klara are I don't even think I have chance of dating Kay without any misunderstandings between the two of us.