CHAPTER 16

Kay's POV

Smut!Smut!Warning!!

"Well,let's see about that princess"I said pulling her by the arm which making her gasp as my cold hands traveled around her body,kissing her plump lips making her shiver through the kiss.I kissed her hard gently tugging her hair making her gasp from the feeling."I thought you wanted this to stop" I said breaking the kiss with my one brow up."Just shut up and kiss me" she said elevating her leg on to my waist.I grabbed it helping her to adjust rubbing my hard shaft in between her.Her breathing starting to escalate as I rubbed it more."Kay....fuck" She moaned out making me more hard than I was.I picked her up bridal style heading upstairs.I just had hunch that her room is upstairs weird right? I softly threw her on the I couldn't hold it anymore."I can't hold it any longer"I groaned looking at her under me as kneeled infront of her.

But she then got up still looking at me,going around the bed then showing me where to sit.I went,sitting down as she remained kneeling in between my legs as if she was waiting for a command or something. So hot..
I gently caressed her face looking into her eyes.I bet she could see how miserable I looked.I already had my pants down and I was rock hard as she took my hard shaft out.I could see her doubting her decision after seeing her gulping ,guess she'll never get  used to seeing it .Instead of backing up she held it using those small hands of hers to hold it.Planting small kisses at the tip making me whiper a little"mmmmh.."At that I felt her move her other hand to my lower end
while stroking me.My breathing getting heavier on each stroke,bitting my lower lip to control it but that didn't work for long as I felt her warm lips around me causing my body to shiver just I needed her to go abit more faster I hate the teasing.She continued  slowly bobbing her head up and down smirking at me."princess...stop..with...haa...teasing"I said feeling myself getting closer so I tried pushing her down but she slapped my hand away.why's she torturing me? flicking her tongue at the tip making it twitch abit was really starting to hurt I really needed to cum."God..dammit..go on just like that...fuck!..your mouth..is..so..amazing"My body jerked up,I was on cloud nine and needed to cum."Dont cum till I say so kay"She said deepthroating me faster as tears built up in her eyes."come for me daddy".She said taking it out as my hands clenched hard on the sheets my eyes going at the back of my head  "Nnngh...Neo....fuckkkk" I said releasing all my juices on her precious face."Haa....you look even hotter this way"wish you can stay like this

I pulled her back to the bed hovering over her as she laid beneath me."can I take the towel off?" I asked looking at her like she's food.She nodded."I wanna hear you say it" I said still looking at her."Yes,you can remove it"I didn't waste anytime but remove it looking at her goddess body which she covered after doing that."Don't,princess you.don't have to feel ashamed of your looks whenever your with me..your way perfect than you think and I love that about you...I'm actually turned on busy by looking at you right now" I said making her look away."Shit!I'm sorry for saying it like that..prolly sound like a pervert for saying that"

"Its okay"I could see her flushed face as she looked at me.She removed then removed her hands as I started kissing her on her lower abdomen planting small kisses slowly going up to her chest,kissing her lower neck because that's her sweet soft.She tilted her head to the side as I sucked on the spot making sure to leave a mark."mmmh"She moaned as I sucked harder. Sliding my other hand down there whilst kissing her,gently inserting a finger in her already wet v.v making her moan" Nngh..." rubbing my palm against her throbbing clit "Fuck" she moaned bitting her lower lip."M-more.."she moaned looking at me.I increased my pace adding another finger only her moans and sounds of my palm were heard in the room "haa!...my godness shit"I felt her walls tightening around my fingers I knew she was close.I pulled my fingers fingers out causing her body to shake uncontrollably,wetting the bed with her juices."Fuckk!shit..yessss"She moaned as her toes curled up enjoying her high as she clenched on the sheets.