POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 8

Otis finally appeared to be certain that the other party truly didn't want to eat the walrus fat after the little polar bear repeatedly refused to eat it. He might be perplexed, how could a bear not enjoy walrus fat?

Although the little polar bear seems to to prefer other parts of the prey, in his opinion, fat is the best food available. He eats the fat himself, respecting the other party's idea.

During the period when Qiao Qixi returned to the wild, he did lose some weight, but he had the foresight to eat himself like a ball during the rescue operation.

Even though some fat is still consumed today, the overall amount is still small.

He would not pressure himself to imitate Otis's taste unless absolutely necessary.

In general, the flavour of walrus meat is inferior to that of seals. While he was thinking about it, Qiao Qixi scratched his cheeks and face. H e was unsure of how to tell Otis how he felt. Why don't we catch seals next time?

As for concern, "I'm very sorry", he's become nothing more than an emotionless eating machine.

While flying over his head, a large seabird nearly stole the food from Qiao Qixi's paws as he was enjoying himself.

Qiao Qixi was startled, what is that?

Due to the smell of blood on the shore, a group of seabirds circled in the sky.

This season's seabirds have mostly finished their egg-laying cycles. They have an urgent need for food, just like all other animals.

They will try it, even if it means taking food from a polar bear's mouth.

When Otis was eating by himself, he would occasionally come across these annoying seabirds, but at least the birds did not dare to steal food from him because of his height of two to three meters and his ability to bite the birds directly with a burst attack.

"Roar..." To scare the seabirds away from the young polar bear's meal so they wouldn't disturb it, Otis made a startling noise.

The polar bear's attack prowess prevents hungry seabirds from getting any closer.

Therefore, all they can do is wait for an opening nearby, and when the two mature polar bears leave, they will dash down to grab the wreckage.

While driving away the seabirds, Otis slowly tore at the food. It wasn't until Qiao Qixi hiccupped and sat aside panting and licking his paws that he fired at full power and basically ate up the rest of the walrus meat.

A walrus weighs more than a seal. This one is about 250 catties in weight. About 80% of it was eaten by Otis and the little polar bear. Seabirds flocked to the walrus wreckage as soon as they both flew away.

The small polar bear had just finished a full meal, and he was panting as he walked. He turned around and watched as he did so after hearing a fierce cry behind him.

The scene is spectacular and intense, with hundreds of seabirds grabbing pieces of walrus wreckage.

For a while, Qiao Qixi experienced a slight numbness because he realized how brutal and bloody the nature of survival is.

You might die if you don't get a meal, if you don't work hard or you don't have a little luck.

Qiao Qixi considers himself to be extremely fortunate considering the other wild animals that must daily go in search of food; at least he has Otis.

But you need to grow as soon as you can!

So get some oysters now.

What is the secret to being tall, strong and fierce?