POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 22

Picky eater should be grateful that the polar bears lack the echolocation system that allows them to communicate with killer whales and dolphins, because otherwise, every time he thinks, "I don't want to eat fat," it will be spread throughout the entire North Pole, making him famous.

Of course, Qiao Qixi knew the benefits of eating more fat, so he hoped that Otis would eat more, not to worry about the little ones, and he should also add more fat.

There is nothing wrong with the way food is distributed since Otis is still the family's main provider at the moment.

Brothers are from same family, so the little polar bear shoves the fat he doesn't like into Otis' mouth and feeds it vigorously.

On this planet, the only stomachs that can leak water are those of humans. In the polar regions, polar bears are as pristine as a blank sheet of paper. How is it possible to believe that what the little bears did was wrong?

Otis's impression was that the small polar bear simply allowed himself to eat the tasty meat.

Otis finally swallowed the fat that Qiao Qixi had given him after several prods. He loved the way the rich fat tasted. Otis enjoyed it and licked his lips before giving Qiao Qixi a hard look in the eyes. The beautiful big eyes seem to be able to talk, flashing fine stars that make Qiao Qixi intoxicated.

There is no denying Otis' attractiveness. He was greatly admired by Qiao Qixi. When he realised this, he grinned and his eyes squinted.

There is another reason for being happy, aha, he quietly fed all the fat meat to Otis, and he likes the rest of the lean meat.

Otis gradually seemed to realise that, amidst the small bear's kindness and smile, he unintentionally consumed all of the available fat.

The little polar bear could only eat lean meat with less texture and nutrition, and he rubbed the uninjured half of the other's face in frustration.

It wasn't him who said, "Otis is so naive, he has to get tired of himself three thousand times after every meal," Qiao Qixi patted his flesh and sighed.

The contented cubs have already consumed meat, while the cubs from normal polar bear families are still awaiting their mothers' arrival from shore after a day of hunting.

The young female bear was so drawn to the bloody smell emanating from nearby that it was compelled to approach and observe even though it was afraid of Otis.

When Qiao Qixi saw the little guy moving slowly towards him, his heart began to relax as if he had heard the sound of the other person gulping.

A baby bear this small, in comparison to Qiao Qixi, is undoubtedly a little hungry.

Only the eyes are still so big and so bright, they are a cute little creature.

Will Otis fight back when it comes closer?

At this time, Qiao Qixi was very concerned. He had already resolved to bravely stand up and give his life to save the young bear if Otis showed any signs of eating it.

Thankfully, Otis appears to be getting along fine with the bear.

He didn't get angry or do anything other than raise his eyelids and look.

This outcome didn't surprise Qiao Qixi because it seemed to be a foregone conclusion.

If Otis despised the cubs, they wouldn't have journeyed together. They wouldn't let strange polar bears carve up hunting grounds with them because they would be just as aggressive and domineering as Otis.