POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 13

Only after viewing the aerial footage did people realise that the plastic bucket was actually a possession of the baby polar bear and had not just appeared on the ice block by accident.

Ah, this...

Everyone was taken aback. The fact that wild polar bears were still migrating south and carrying their favourite items with them surprised them.

They can only gush about how adorable they are.

It is extremely uncommon for a small polar bear to remain lively and cheerful in such a hostile environment.

This demonstrates that the adult polar bear in charge of it should adore it and take excellent care of it.

Since their first aerial photograph of the two bears, the large polar bear has not been seen to be eating, at least not recently.

The ice blocks gradually melted and shrank in size. Only occasionally, when the little bear bothers the big polar bear while it is lying quietly in the middle, will the big bear raise its paws and seize the mischievous little bear.

"It is replenishing its energy." The professor explained, "After all, the ice block will melt soon and undergo a several hundred-kilometer ocean marathon, which will practically exhaust all of its energy."

"What's more,He also brought a cub with him." The young man who was discussing with the professor said with some concern: "Can a male polar bear really bring a cub ashore like a female bear?"

The professor shrugged: "Most likely, this is a natural occurrence. Please remember to keep track because this is the first case."

On this side, Qiao Qixi belatedly noticed that Otis never got up to eat, even if more than ten hours had passed.

Otis, who has a big appetite, typically has two or even three meals at this time if there is enough food.

But Now don't eat it.

Qiao Qixi was very worried at first, is Otis sick?

He forced Otis's eyelids open and discovered that his eyes were normal; the whites were deep and vivid, but a little helpless and prone to rolling. They were also free of bloodshot or cloudy spots.

I'm sorry....

Otis being ill was the first thing Qiao Qixi ruled out. He curled up next to Otis because he was sick of tossing and turning and began to consider why Odis hadn't eaten.

As an animal, would Otis, like himself, want to leave the limited food for the other party?

Ah...

I'm aware that I can't infer animal thoughts from human ones, but as long as I entertain the thought, Qiao Qixi's mind can't stop racing, and can't stop thinking about the various plots that make him feel so moved.

So, how can I be so lucky to have the selfless care of Otis?

Because there is no relationship of interest between animals in the harsh wild world, Otis is not being kind to him in order to get something in return.

When Qiao Qixi gave this some thought, he twitched his nose twice and made the decision in his heart that he would work hard to hunt seals in the future, provide Otis with a pension, and pay back Otis for his nurturing kindness.

There was still half of the food, and Qiao Qixi felt that he would not be able to finish it before the ice block melted.

He paused for a moment, then brought a piece of seal meat to Otis' mouth with his mouth.