POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 15

Sea water suddenly surged up and swept Qiao Qixi's little yellow bucket away. As a sign of how exhausted he is right now, Qiao Qixi didn't raise his eyelids.

Otis, who fortunately has keen eyes, quickly picked up the toy the little bear enjoys and placed it in a more secure location.

Anyway, after raising this peculiar baby bear for such a long time, he is accustomed to Qiao Qixi's various stinky issues.

For instance, if you fall asleep right away when you're tired, you're simply sleeping and not dead or ill.

Otis was exhausted after just finishing a challenging sea migration, and since he hadn't eaten in days, he was also quite hungry.

Without Qiao Qixi by his side, Otis would have immediately gone to look for food, recovering his strength while moving.

Otis will now stay put and watch over his cub.

Simply sit on the ground, brush off your hair, and wait for your tired body to recover while you squint your eyes and enjoy the sun.

This time, Qiao Qixi dozed off deeply. Otis tried to wake him up by licking his face, but he didn't stir.

Otis, who was next to him, was a little worried, holding the bear in a thick arm, looking around helplessly.

In the eyes of others, this polar bear is still a calm and dazed face, but don't know what's going on in his heart.

The sun is obscured by clouds when the weather is overcast, and the coast experiences a slight drop in temperature.

Qiao Qixi moved his paws, covered his wind-affected eyes, and slipped into Otis' arms.

This is a state of light sleep.

A short while later, Qiao Qixi fully awakened, rested his chin on Otis' arm, yawned, and was startled by the somewhat gloomy weather.

He dislikes the current weather a lot.

However, Otis thought it was cool and liked it.

After getting up and putting the bucket on, Qiao Qixi followed Otis as he slowly explored this strange continent.

The uninhabited beach is littered with stones and unsanitary sand.

The bear's paws were dirty from walking on it.

Land implies plants, and vice versa. After all, this is the shore of a mainland, not a tiny island. In the distance, Qiao Qixi could see a substantial forest.

Green grass also grew on the flat ground that was not corroded by sea water.

Obviously, the towering rocks that have been heavily corroded by sea water over a long period of time and are covered in circles of lines are the first thing to enter the eyes.

It is inhabited by tens of thousands of seabirds the size of mallards that hide their carefully tended eggs in hidden rocky crevices.

In general, these eggs can hatch smoothly if the polar bears do not take them out during the summer.

Qiao Qixi believed that the dishonest Otis would not act so outrageously as to dig out bird eggs.

#It's hilarious, Two polar bears have entered the shore

A picture of Qiao Qixi and Otis strolling along the shore was updated at the same time on the Polar Researcher Forum.

: They just finished a long trip and look tired.