POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 24

After Otis's 'assault', under the intentional gentle comfort, Qiao Qixi, who was terrified and exhausted for most of the day, indeed fell asleep.

However, before he fell asleep, his heart was very restless.

Otis has been providing him with his meticulous care on a regular basis, which almost caused Qiao Qixi to forget that he is actually a solitary ice king by nature.

There is no doubt about his combat effectiveness, and he is victorious and brutal in his bones.

Male polar bears prefer to attack cubs because there is a clear motive other than hunger for doing so. They naturally know how to kill all threats and competitiveness around them, even if it is a cub that has not yet grown up.

This is the instinct of the beast, the subconsciousness written into the genes.

Just like a kitten will look for the cat's mother's teat before opening its eyes, there is a vivid sense called genetic memory, which is almost innate and difficult to erase.

Otis's sharp growl not only nearly sent Qiao Qixi pissing, but it also served as a reminder that, as a male polar bear, he would soon be Otis's rival.

It's true; it's not exaggeration.

In the eyes of Otis, he is an enemy bear that robs survival resources and reproductive resources. Unbelievably, it has never killed him but has still raised him.

But how long will this 'abnormal' phenomenon last?

It must be acknowledged that Qiao Qixi's conjecture is on the right track. He shares the same opinions as the majority of researchers who all concur that Otis' first estrus cycle will mark the turning point in their 'non-mainstream' friendship.

Spring is not far off.

Perhaps in less than half a year, Otis would find out that he had made a loss-making business, raised an enemy bear that was completely useless who had squeezed his own living space, and would then angrily kick him out.

Or a beating before sweeping him away the house.

"..." Ah, this is scary.

The tiny bear that trembles while dozing in Otis' arms today is a tiny bear with a thought.

Because of that deafening roar, Qiao Qixi felt that there was an inevitable gap between him and Otis.

They appear to be inseparable, sharing different dreams in the same bed. Odis worries that he will compete with him when he grows up and he is wary of when Otis will wake up and kill himself.

It's cruel to think about.

Isn't that how the kings and courtiers of old behaved?

It's too vicious.

Qiao Qixi fell asleep thinking about it.

When he woke up again, the sun was still shining on the earth, the sea breeze was still slightly warm, and the mother bear and cub next door had gone somewhere.

There was no sign of Otis around.

Yes, he is the only bear lying in the shade of a tree, guarding the empty sleeping area alone.

This is something that rarely happens. See, once the gap occurs, it will immediately face disfavor, and the next step is definitely to be swept away.

Qiao Qixi brushed off the floor, turned around to look for his small yellow bucket, which would be the only private property he could take away.

He was relieved to find Xiao Huang. (LITTLE BUCKET)

In the process of looking for Xiaohuang, Qiao Qixi saw the figure of Otis, who was standing on the sea and squatting, waiting for the prey quietly. It turned out that Otis was hunting.