POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 18

When there is no cloud cover during the first ten days of July, the temperature rises, causing various insect eggs to hatch and significantly more mosquitoes to gather along the shore. They have surpassed hunger and extreme temperatures as the thing that polar bears find most annoying.

The sea breeze-dried whale meat won't quickly generate insect eggs, but it will draw different mosquitoes that will covet and bother you.

Qiao Qixi didn't want to share the food with the flies, so he ate the jerky as soon as possible, leaving only a small bucket to eat on the road.

Groundhogs, grey rabbits, wild ducks laying eggs by the water, and other small land animals frequently appear. The flowers and plants along the shore have grown to arm's height.

These technically qualify as food for polar bears, but because they run away so quickly, it is impossible for polar bears to pursue them on land.

Polar bears' bodily functions also slow down considerably in the summer, and they even walk very slowly.

Mosquitoes will follow polar bears with strong body odour and bite them, making the bears agitated and uncomfortable.

Fortunately, Qiao Qixi and Otis are cleaner and frequently lick each other, which significantly reduces their odour and helps them avoid pesky flies and bugs.

Qiao Qixi could tell that Otis didn't like being disturbed by flies, especially if he was woken up by flies while sleeping, the air pressure in his body would be very low.

When walking, Qiao Qixi will pay close attention to the grass in the area in an effort to spot plants that have a mosquito-repelling effect.

Whatever works, be it humulus, peppermint, or insect repellent.

Humulus is one of them and is found growing wild all over the south like a weed, but it is very hard to find it on the coast of Greenland. Depending on your luck, you might be able to locate it.

Polar bears move very slowly in the summer, as previously stated.

You can cover more than ten kilometres on foot each day, and ten kilometres is nothing compared to the length of the coastline.

The geographic area in which they were located remained unchanged as a result for several days.

There are frequently exchanges between them in which I give it to you and you give it back to me because the jerky has become the young polar bear's go-to snack when he is extremely hungry and Otis has refused to accept his food.

The drone expertly captured the two polar bears' humility. People sighed and smiled while watching the touching scene.

Although they have a great relationship, they are in a very challenging situation.

: In a blink of an eye, the polar bears have come ashore one after another for almost a month, and the other polar bears have become emaciated and disheveled. Although Otis and Alexander can't find food, they are still so white.

: Aha, as expected, birds of a feather flock together. It seems that the same hygiene habits are also one of the conditions for becoming good friends.

: I really like watching the two of them. I always feel that they can have a perfect ending. Watching other polar bears spend the summer always makes me feel anxious.

: Two exquisite polar bears, I hope they can take good care of themselves, and don't encounter any accidents, bless.

Qiao Qixi struck it lucky in the grass. He noticed wild mint, a plant that can survive at -15 degrees and has a mosquito-repelling effect.