POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 14

The time has passed for approximately half a day, or possibly a full day, and the tide has risen and fallen numerous times.

The animals prefer the wind in early summer to the wind in winter because it is so gentle on the sea.

Otis, of course, felt nothing about it and, given the option, would prefer to remain in winter forever.

In his memory, when a wind blows so gently, it signals an upcoming increase in the difficulty of catching prey.

For him, however, it was more than enough.

Otis licked his paw before placing his other arm on the back of the sleeping baby polar bear, who had his face on his chest.

The strangest thing about this little bear is that no matter the season, he enjoys being warm.

Very weird.

Otis feels a little warm right now, especially in the chest and belly, like he's hugging a tiny heater.

Despite the heat, Otis continued to hold the sleeping bear in his arms as he enjoyed the opportunity to rest after the exhausting journey.

About half an hour later, Qiao Qixi woke up for the second time. With his sleepy round eyes open, he yawned loudly, then got up and stretched again.

Qiao Qixi felt the sore muscles ease after kicking the back leg, and the body's hair was also fluffy.

Qiao Qixi felt that there should be a smell of the sun on his snow-white fluffy fur.

In order to ascertain this fact, Qiao Qixi rubbed against Otis very, buried his face in the other's hair and sniffed vigorously, and it really was a smell of sunshine.

n addition, Otis has a distinct scent that, in Qiao Qixi's opinion, smells good and conveys a sense of safety, comfort, and dependence.

Otis also got up and gave himself a good stretch. They have to get out of here as soon as they can. The southward migration's condition will be impacted if you go too long without eating. With the cubs, the front line shouldn't be overly extended.

When Qiao Qixi saw Otis heading towards the beach, he put on his bucket right away but also had a moment of regret because the hair on his body that had just been dried was about to become wet once more.

The sleepy-eyed little polar bear entered the water, perked right up, and then closely pursued Otis.

They occasionally swam over some reefs to reduce the distance between the islands; the water was overflowing with seaweed, and it was awful to look down from above.

Be extra cautious because those shadows in the dark are appearing one by one, and marine life faces the risk of becoming tangled in seaweed.

Even if the distance could be shortened, Otis would use his enormous body to clear the way ahead or avoid some more dangerous areas rather than letting the small bear become entangled in the seaweed.

We are all aware that the sea will have some undercurrents and eddies. Polar bears, whales, and even other animals may be in danger if you unintentionally come close to these traps.

In general, polar bears don't travel through such hazardous areas and steer clear of shark-infested areas as well.

By the way, we still have to pick a date.

You will not enter the sea with ease if you can smell a strong wind coming.

The Arctic Ocean's sea, however, will be comparatively calm during this time of year.