POLAR BEAR ARC CHAPTER 17

The whale meat became tough on the outside and tender on the inside thanks to the still-relatively-dry sea breeze, giving it the texture of jerky meat.

Don't have a taste.

Yes, jerky, Qiao Qixi suddenly opened his big round eyes, and had a bold idea.

Can the whale meat be torn into pieces and dried in the sun so that it can be conveniently stored since it can't be eaten?

Hmm, seems to work.

Qiao Qixi and Otis were not afraid, in contrast to the family of three polar bears, who were a little hesitant to join in the food hunt. They crushed numerous polar bears simply because they refused to obey.

Even if some fat people glare at them with malicious intent, that's all.

Otis didn't even bother to give the other polar bears a second glance. He took over the last meal and was in charge of passing the meat.

This time, Otis didn't gobble it up because he wasn't overly hungry; instead, he ate much more courteously.

He pushed Qiao Qixi to eat meat because he believed that he was hungry.

No...

The whale meat was sent to a nearby, relatively flat rock by Qiao Qixi in a small yellow bucket to dry.

At this time, all the polar bears are gathered around the whale, and no thief will steal his private food.

People can make out the little polar bear's chubby but flexible figure moving back and forth on the beach under the drone's camera, full of the spirit of relentless hard work.

People were a little shocked and incredulous when they saw the little bear spread the meat on the rocks.

This is a storage behaviour, and research indicates that polar bears do not exhibit this behaviour.

Naturally, there are many creatures in nature, including squirrels, bees, and even alligators, that have the compulsion to store food.

Polar bears, however, don't store food for longer than two days and live just outside of this range. Then again, the cubs' personal food may be consumed in two days.

This is also normal.

People made the decision to watch and rewatch.

Otis has an unusual appetite. The food Qiao Qixi carried was really nothing, to be honest.

He just wanted to get himself some snacks with different tastes, and he wasn't even sure if Otis liked it?

Speaking of Otis, he also observed the small bear's peculiar behaviour. He didn't understand, as usual, but he also didn't voice his opinion.

Perhaps the little bear simply came up with a new game to play, and he is quite willing to play along as long as Qiao Qixi is content.

In any case, being idle is idle. Otis has free time other than for eating and sleeping, just like when he was previously a bachelor, when he had plenty of time to pass in a daze.

Simply laze around on the ice during the winter or find a high spot with a nice view to enjoy a nap and the wind, then stay there for the majority of the day.

Otis doesn't like to move around in the summer, and if he can find a place to hide that is shaded, he essentially stays inside.

My life has changed a lot since I had a bear.