#1 London- starting of story

Author pov:-
Two man are running on a dark empty road panting heavily.

Author pov:- Two man are running on a dark empty road panting heavily

Man1:- I. ....I can't run anymore
Man2:- NO! NO!NO!! We c..can't stop they can came here at anytime. *breathing heavily*
Man 1:- how far we have to go?
Man 2:-only a little far there was a car we have to reach there after that we go to XXX club ,from there with boss we leave this country but for now RUN !!

Before they start running , Suddenly a blue bugatti come toward them with full speed from behind and stop infront of two man with drift.

A man come out from car wearing black jacket ,jeans with branded black leather shoes and his face is covered with black mask.

Both start running backward but suddenly a Lamborghini with some other cars came and stop infront of those man to stop them from running because of fear they lose their balance and fall on road

Both start running backward but suddenly a Lamborghini with some other cars came and stop infront of those man to stop them from running because of fear they lose their balance and fall on road .

A man with blond hair ,having gun in his had came out from car .

More than 50 bodygaurds came out from other black cars having different gun in their hand which came following Lamborghini.
Jk:- do you think after betraying me you run away and live peacefully.
Man 1:- S-Sorry sir I am really sorry please forgave me
Jk:- *tch* ,*tch*, forgiveness word isn't in my dictionary
Man1:-sorry sir we never ever do this mistake again.
Jk:-if you live then you do any mistake any mistake na *smirk*
He lift his hand in air in front of blond hair guy then the blond hair guy put a gun in his hand. They start moving back but he shoot Man 2 a thud sound was there the man body was lying on floor unconsciously.
Man 1:- sir i only help him I don't betray you
Jk:- tell me where is your boss?
Man1:- I don't know who is boss but he (man 2) tell me that he is going to club that is near to airport from there he leave this country.
Jk:- hmmm...  join him in hell  He smirk and * shoot* .

He turn around throwing the gun in air which is catch by that blond hair guy .
Jk:- jimin you go to that club with gaurds I am came behind you
Jimin :- but I am not allowed to leave you and without gaurds , youuu , nevveerrr I don't want to die this early . I don't even married yet.
Jk glare at jimin
Jimin :- no way hyung kill me on the spot if he found a single stratch on you and without thinking once.
Jk:- just do as I say or I kill you here before hyung.
Jimin:- Ookay but Don't get late pleaseee.
All gaurd and jimin sit in their car and drove off from their( jimin car at 1st while other are following his car)

At club

Mr yang and their man's are waiting for those two man . Suddenly a voice came from behind they turn around and found
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

SURPRISE YANG !

Every single head snapped in that direction. A muscular figure entered . His each step was enough powerful to make people bow their head in respect and fear due to the power he hold . The fell in silence only his footsteps can be heard, his silent cold dark black aura screaming danger as he sat on luxurious couch . His thick eyebrow raised in astonishment noticing the man sitting in same position not bothering to bow the king.
Yang:-how do you know I am here and where are my other man!! .
He yell at him
Jk:- you shouldn't dare to bark when you are at lion's den yang.
Yang:- WHAT ?!
Jimin:-because this club is also own by us.
Jimin reach in club with gaurds. All gaurds are spread over the club to take care that no one can escape.
Jimin:- wow ! You reach before us .
Jk:-and you are late .
After that jimin shut his mouth.
Jk:-well Yang after knowing the consequence you dare to mess up with me .
Yang:- where are my those two man
Jk:- have some patience Mr yang after sometime I send you also there.
Jk:- look like you don't have fear of mine
Yang:- yes because destroy my whole buisness and now world has right to know your two faces Jk the mafia king or.. should. I say .. mr.j- *shot*
Before he could say anything jk shot him
Jk :- you speak to much .
After that he also kill his(yang) man's.
Jk:- jimin!!
Jimin:- yes
Jk:- update our security level I don't want this mistake again or before them I kill you .
Jimin:- O..okay
Jk move his hand on air asking for drink to waiter. A waiter came there who's trembling in fear gave him drink. Suddenly jimin phone start ringing. He pick his phone.
Jimin :- yes hyung
.
Why
.
Okay we are going .
.
*He cut the call*

Jimin :- jk its hyung phone we have to go
Jk:-what happen?
Jimin :-i tell you later let's go now
Jk:-okay
They went out from club and enter to their car and drove off from there.

Everyone use different way to let out their frustration but for him his way of reducing his stress is killing people. He is demon of this world , his hidden Empire making a new enemy at every step of his life. He is a wolf who is angry for blood, for him most beautiful scenery is death of a person with his hand and smell of blood is favourite scent. everyone want to be a beast but he do but actually do what a real beast do .A demon was hidden behind his beautiful personality. people only advise you one thing about him "don't make your enemy". Well he has two identity in this world one jk as mafia and another as jeon jungkook a business tycoon.

WELCOME TO THE BLACK MAGIC OF DEVIL.