#14 will it work?

Author pov
At 07:30pm
Everyone already left company towards their home half an hour ago expect 3. Yn is still working on her table meanwhile Jimin  and jungkook is in their offices.

Jimin pov
Now let's see if that locket work or not but I didn't understand how Hyung didn't get to know about jungkook if Y/n wear that locket.

Author pov

After shutting off his computer jimin walk out of his office and go toward cafeteria after sometime he go toward  jungkook office and enter. Opening door make  him look toward door only found jimin. jungkook  look toward him with expression 'why are you here'.

Jimin:- I found that Rio leader.

He said while sitting on couch.
Well Rio Mafia group who ruled whole South Korea and their mainly 10 people in this group consist of their leader. They are not letting jungkook's man to import some guns loaded container ,so first  they need to meet their leader but it's get a little hard to find him because he never stay at one place. it's not like that they can't fight with them but there are many innocent people working day and night just again some money and feed their family.

Jungkook:- where?
Jimin:- well he is going to do some deal in KS night club after 2 days.
Jungkook:- hmm ,ok

After sometime jungkook stand up for taking some file from bookshelf but he didn't find that so he go to our next room that's full of file but before he go outside Jimin stop him and say "hey jungkook can you bring me a cold coffee as you are going outside".

Jungkook  look toward him with expressionless face and leave the office. Just after Jungkook leave office Jimin call to y/n.

*On call*
Jimin:- hey y/n
Y/n:- yes mr. Park
Jimin:- can you bring me cold coffee as I'm too busy right now but feeling lil sleepy .
Y/n:- yeah sure mr. Park
Jimin:- actually you have to bring it from ground floor as other floors cafe are already closed.
Y/n:- ohh okk!
*cut call*

Jungkook found  that file and kept in on table near office as he have to go now on ground floor he go toward lift but you forgot his card without card he can't use private lift and he also forget to make lift at normal mode as then he don't have to use card so he decide to take public lift as there is no one in office building . After entering he press ground floor and start checking  his phone after some second suddenly lift stop and door open his attention went toward y/n  who is standing in front of lift . Jungkook get aside to give her space ,she is slowly enter because of her 4 inch heel. Lift again start moving downward  as your continue in his phone after some second lift reach groundfloor while y/n get out first followed by  jungkook then both reach cafeteria only to found that floor is wet as staff just clean it because its alredy Cafe closing time so they clean before going home. Both reach counter as they don't want to slip .

Worker:- what would you like to order?
"Cold coffee" both Jungkook and y/n said together .
Worker:- just wait a minute
Jungkook:- so, Ms. Angry bird feel sleepy huh!
Y/n:- no! I'm not feel sleepy
Jungkook:- then?
Y/n:- it's mr.-
Worker:- your order
He said while placing 2 cup of cold coffee
Y/n:- thanks
After taking  coffee both start leaving cafeteria
Junkook:- you still didn't answere miss angry bird
Y/n turn around as he calling her angry bird  and gave his answere but because of slippery floor she lost  her balance to save herself she try to hold something only to find his arm and because of her sudden act he almost lose his balance but he balance himself cause of being strong . When you open her only to find his one hand around your waist and another one holding coffee
You look up staring in his deep eyes you can feel his breathing over your lips ,after coming to back to sense you get stand back and look for her Coffee which is holding few second ago only to find it on floor.
"Oh god!"you groan internally.

Yn:- I apologize mr.jeon for my mistake
Jungkook:- hmm.. Ok
Staff:- miss can you get aside as I clean this floor
Yn:- yeah sure
*you get aside*
Yn:-  I am sorry because of floor getting  a lil slippery that's why I lost my balance in heels .
Staff:- it's okay it's not creat much mess
Yn:- now I have to take another coffee for mr. Park *you mumbled*
But Jungkook  listen it clearly as he standing near by you.
Jk:- no need you can go
Yn:- huh! Ok
You left from there without taking coffee
Jk mind :- Park Jimin you are gone for now from my hand.
He furiously walk toward his office, open door only to found Jimin  standing near glass